Team Vs Reading | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Reading

Superb away performance, a great overall effort and deserved win, I expected them to be down our throats for the last 10 minutes, didn't happen apart from near the end and 3 consecutive corners, well done lads proud of you all...Manager again gets it all spot on and Pukki seems better than ever..Buendia MOM

Superb win that, we didn’t give them a sniff second half once we went ahead - thought Farke got his subs spot on, hopefully Cantwell and Dowell will be fit to play a full game on Saturday...albeit Dowell taken off at the end hopefully just precautionary? Didn’t think Martin was too bad but just not quite in the game tonight.

Max and Emi were superb again tonight. Be a long time before we see a right hand side as good as those two have given us again

Six points ahead of third place, really nice cushion to have and 10 points to 7th. Got some breathing space for the odd blip along the way now. Great stuff

Lee Hendrie on sky was saying he might have a flare up of his injury but I think it was the plan to get him on for 45 mins and then sub late on if we are winning.

Dowell and Cantwell looked good and changed the game.

I never really realised how quick Hanley is
Yeah DF said the plan was to give him a few minutes but left him on a bit longer.

Not just lucky deflection; the deflection was off the attacker’s arm. Should have been a free kick.

Still not happy with out zonal defending. Every commentator eg ex pros say theyre not a fan of it too. Against reading we had aarons trying to pick up theyre biggest CB and the ref had to have a word with them. If we do that against Cardiff, Morrison will have a field day