Team Vs Reading | Vital Football

Team Vs Reading

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Dowell will be a reliable options soon but not yet ready.

Krul and Rupp will not be back for the game.

DF on Emi "He lost that cutting edge to score goals in the Premier League, but right now he is scoring from game to game, his mindset is right, he is working for the team." Same for Teemu, investing in the team and working to get into positions is paying dividends for both.

Xavi is now doing individual training. He is not too far away from being involved, but he is still self isolating. He will be able to return to team training tomorrow but that will still not be possible for him.

Onel will return to team training in January.

DF wants more cleansheets but is very happy with how his central defenders have been playing this season.

I think we might see McLean and Cantwell return to the 11 tomorrow to help some of the tired legs

Maybe Tettey and Vrancic out for them

If we can get through the busy Christmas period with no injuries , with some these excellent players coming back into the squad we should be able to kick on in the new year and get well ahead of the chasing pack . Smiths may be a bit worried about that but it will do us fans good !

Would take a point tonight personally - Reading missing a few players, but their youngster Olise is getting rave reviews and they are a solid side. Just got a bit of a bad gut feeling about this one though...

Good news to hear that Krul might be back for the weekend, I think McGovern has done fine stepping in personally, exactly what you would want from a backup. Rupp is missed a fair bit I think, he was very good at the start of the season in his best role, hopefully this injury layoff doesn't hamper his progress.

Also good news on Dowell - not sure if he is fully fit for tonight, but might be able to play a part? Clearly he was first choice for that no.10 role in early season and brought in to play there, I would expect when he is 100% he will slot in and hopefully can provide us some goals from midfield.

And rare good news on Xavi - have to admit I thought we might not see him again! Sorenson has done fine there, but I do think having a proper left back in will be good for the balance of the side, and obviously means Sorenson can also play some in his natural position.

If we can get through the busy Christmas period with no injuries , with some these excellent players coming back into the squad we should be able to kick on in the new year and get well ahead of the chasing pack . Smiths may be a bit worried about that but it will do us fans good !
Same here but we are Norwich and are players are made from glass.