Team vs QPR | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs QPR

Made hard work of that. Good to get 3 points but I am worried about next season I do hope we invest in the right areas

Well done to your lad 76 ! What a shame he can be mascot at a game in front of a full house at CR
Thanks mate. Yes i know he would of run out with the team before the game which he would of loved! He gets in match programme with goody bag and letter from DF lol, plus we get free ifollow pass for the game so will have to get ipad out as were in I.O.W for the weekend

I'm not looking forward to VAR again next season...it is ridiculous. West ham player sent off for something so stupid. He kicked the ball whilst falling and his follow through caught chilwell...ref looked at minutes after VAR advice and he gave him a red

I don’t know about you chaps , but I have felt detached from it all today . These should be exciting times and games , and QPR was one I would have gone to , but here I sit at home isolated from following the team ! Next Saturday should be one of fantastic celebrations at CR, preceded by beers with friends in the pub , but it will be a day of I-follow. I just hope we can all get back to football next season , but I am not so sure if there will be no restrictions .

I'm not looking forward to VAR again next season...it is ridiculous. West ham player sent off for something so stupid. He kicked the ball whilst falling and his follow through caught chilwell...ref looked at minutes after VAR advice and he gave him a red
I really like champ footy with sat/mid week constant games and no VAR!
Var is wrecking the game, i like it for offsides, but red and fouls etc the refs keep getting it wrong after reviewing monitors so its still personal opinion and a lot of the time the ref is getting it wrong

Im confident we will beat reading and we will clinch it on home soil.
Reading wont win tomorrow and they will be on the floor after that.
My son has won the junior canaries comp and will be the virtual match mascot for the reading game!
That’s great, 76. Hope he has a great day, despite not being able to be there.