Team vs QPR | Vital Football

Team vs QPR

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
No new injury concerns. All the players who were available the other night are also ready to go.

DF seems to dissagree wit hDelia that Aarons can leave in the summer.

'Max (Aarons) is under a long-term contract with us. He's one of our best players and we have no intention to sell him. In his shoes, we can offer him total trust and teammates who love him. He has a good chance to play an important role in the Premier League next season for a club that loves him very much. In the end, it makes no sense for him to move to a club in Germany, Spain or England who are playing for mid-table positions. It also makes no sense to move to a club where he is a back-up - for me, he has the potential and quality to play for the best clubs in the world'

DF is hoping to spend in the summer:

'The good thing this time is that we can be more ambitious in the market. We used the previous Premier League money to invest in the club, invest in facilities and long-term contracts for our younger players. Promotion now makes those decisions look like the right decision. Of course, we will still invest in our infrastructure but we are in a much better position and we will be able to invest more in the team.'

But DF then says:

'but we will still be the underdog.'

don't start that again!

Ben Gibson and Dimitris Giannoulisare already signed and will be with us next season.

I don't agree with DF saying he doesn't blame the players and performance against Watford because his players were tired and playing with injuries. He has a squad so that he can change things. Hernandez for Cantwell, Sorensen for McLean etc.

DF says that QPR are one of the best sides in the league.

DF finishes with words for DG.

'We have the best owners of a football club. They love the club. I only have good words for them. They care so much about the club. They are so great.'

I think I would change McLean for Sorensen and maybe drop Dowell for either Stiepermann or Vrancic

No new injury concerns. All the players who were available the other night are also ready to go.

DF seems to dissagree wit hDelia that Aarons can leave in the summer.

'Max (Aarons) is under a long-term contract with us. He's one of our best players and we have no intention to sell him. In his shoes, we can offer him total trust and teammates who love him. He has a good chance to play an important role in the Premier League next season for a club that loves him very much. In the end, it makes no sense for him to move to a club in Germany, Spain or England who are playing for mid-table positions. It also makes no sense to move to a club where he is a back-up - for me, he has the potential and quality to play for the best clubs in the world'

DF is hoping to spend in the summer:

'The good thing this time is that we can be more ambitious in the market. We used the previous Premier League money to invest in the club, invest in facilities and long-term contracts for our younger players. Promotion now makes those decisions look like the right decision. Of course, we will still invest in our infrastructure but we are in a much better position and we will be able to invest more in the team.'

But DF then says:

'but we will still be the underdog.'

don't start that again!

Ben Gibson and Dimitris Giannoulisare already signed and will be with us next season.

I don't agree with DF saying he doesn't blame the players and performance against Watford because his players were tired and playing with injuries. He has a squad so that he can change things. Hernandez for Cantwell, Sorensen for McLean etc.

DF says that QPR are one of the best sides in the league.

DF finishes with words for DG.

'We have the best owners of a football club. They love the club. I only have good words for them. They care so much about the club. They are so great.'

I wonder how long it will be before the old ‘ we aim to be a top 26 club’ statement is trotted out again as Delias good old underdog Norwich look for excuses ?

The no10 is a big area we need to address next season also
We have a few but that is one we defo need to sort. I like qpr's Ilias Chair I think he could do a job there. Vrancic, stiepermann and Dowell aren't the answer. Dowell looks very similar to stiepermann in that he doesn't run about much and looks to be playing at a different pace to the others.

Why is DF talking up Hugill ? Is this to condition us all in accepting that the top two strikers will be him and Pukki ? We need more quality than that DF

The biggest thing for me is DF coming up with a plan for when teams figure us put (normally doesn't take long).