Team vs PNE | Vital Football

Team vs PNE

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Just thought I would get this up.

Early reports are that Vrancic could be out for at least 3 weeks. Shame as he was really getting into his stride and making that position his. You'd expect Tettey to come in but I think we might lack that creative touch. McLean might be a good shout.

Massive shame about Vrancic. Tettey will do a job but as you say kills us a bit going forwards. I've much preferred Trybull this year to Teabag but hes very useful to bring off the bench. I just heard Freddie Sears has been ruled out for 9 months from our game yesterday with a torn cruciate. Never nice to see anyone be out long term but couldnt happen to a better club. It just keeps getting worse for them. Luckily for us we have strength in depth!

Surprised it's only 3 weeks the amount of times he's been kicked lately. Leitner should be fit just in time.
If not Tetty can do a job. As said above though he's not the most creative player.

Leitner injury has taken longer to recover from it seem.

I would go same again but have McLean in for vrancic. The thing is trybull has shown before that he can play the playmaker role before so if Tettey comes in then I guess it's okay.

Is Klose back yet? I'm thinking heise might be on the bench if Klose is out. Harsh on Passlack though.

Did df say Klose and leitner will travel to one but doubtful they'll make it?

I heard Cantwell has a knock too and coukd be out....if so then I expect one of our u23 players will be on the bench.

They've all travelled as they are staying up north between games this week - but DF said Leitner/Klose out for PNE, but could play against Bolton. Cantwell and Buendia should be ok for PNE

Shame the injury to Vrancic - he has been immense the past month. I think for PNE he will go Trybull/Tettey but personally I would go Trybull/McLean for this one.

I think Tettey should play against Bolton where his more physical presence is needed against a hoofball side.

• 1Krul
  • 37Aarons
  • 6Zimmermann
  • 4Godfrey
  • 12Lewis
  • 27Tettey
  • 19Trybull
  • 17Buendía
  • 18Stiepermann
  • 25Hernández
  • 22Pukki
Substitutes
  • 11Rhodes
  • 23McLean
  • 24Passlack
  • 31Hanley
  • 32Srbeny
  • 33McGovern
  • 36Cantwell

Declan Rudd starts in goal for Preston. We keep coming up against a lot of our former players it seems. We must have gone through a few!!!!!

Rudd has just said there is not a single player in starting XI who were at City when he was.
Only one Rab signing in starting line up... Godfrey.

BBC Latest

West Brom's Gayle charged with 'diving'
There's been some fallout from one of Tuesday's Championship games in the past couple hours, with news that West Brom forward Dwight Gayle has been charged with "successful deception of a match official" in their draw with Nottingham Forest.
It is alleged he committed an act of simulation which led to a penalty being awarded in the 89th minute of the game, and has until 18:00 GMT on Thursday to respond.
Jay Rodriguez scored from the spot to secure a point for the Baggies, who stayed fourth in the Championship.

So sould they lose the point and Forest get all three. Seems the only fair thing if he's found guilty as WBA would have benefited from cheating. Doubt they'll be penalised though, though the EFL should stand up and be counted especially if it comes down to a 1 point difference in the end between promotion and no promotion. Can other clubs appeal it?.