Team vs PNE | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team vs PNE

We just seemed to sit back those last 5 minutes and let them put long balls into the box.

Watford getting closer

Opportunity to rest Pukki for the 2nd half and give Hugill some game time has been missed. Pukki must be knackered. Points dropped today.

Should be seeing games out. Pukkis fault with so many wasted chances. Once emi went off we couldnt keep ball in midfield. The last 2 results put us right in shit now

McLean stating on was strange too.

I.blame stiepermann came in and like Blackburn we drop points 😁

The gap could be two by time we play again.

I'm so pissed off.

It was like DF wanted us to just keep the 1-0. His subs again are strange

Putting stiepermann on who offers no aerial threat against a side all about that, changing it so late on for me is always risky, who coming off.

Omobamidele played well

So am I.

We could blow the title if we arent careful

So am I.
Its the same every game, we go ahead, pukki misses chances to win the game, the oppo makes subs and keep 1 goal away and can always score at any time towards the end and last 2 games we have thrown away 2 points each as they do score.

If Pukki had taken at least one of the chances the subs could have been made earlier and we would have be able to make subs and stroll the remainder of the game.

If i was hugill id leave, you see main striker miss 4/5 sitters and still only get brought on in 89th min again. To be fair i thought steipy played well when he came on, did more than dowell who along with todd did fa today. Mumba made the mistake of letting potts turn inside and get a shot off, but he is young still. A game we should of won 6-2 if you look at it

If we go up whatever are we going to do ? Hugill must be hopeless if Farke can’t trust him to play , and Pukki has too many misses in him to be any good in the Prem , and he proved that last season anyhow. Smiffs won’t find the money to get the strikers we will need and we will get blasted almost every game

If we go up whatever are we going to do ? Hugill must be hopeless if Farke can’t trust him to play , and Pukki has too many misses in him to be any good in the Prem , and he proved that last season anyhow. Smiffs won’t find the money to get the strikers we will need and we will get blasted almost every game
Agreed. DF got hugill in as a new Rhodes.

The thing is the players have been drilled to play like this and had a whole season of trying to win games 1-0 and then suffocate the opposition...We will not be able to do that next season with these players