Team vs Luton | Vital Football

Team vs Luton

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Cantwell training and will have another session today and if all okay he will be back. Everyone else who played against Brentford is fit.

DF says on the squad:

'We have many, many good options and many players who are fantastic on the training pitch. It is very tough when you see how well Lukas Rupp or Jacob Lungi Sorensen are performing on the training pitch to leave them out. Xavi Quintilla’s training performances are also fantastic but the individual performances of Dimitris (Giannoulis) are keeping him out at the minute which is unbelievably cruel on him because he is training so well.

McGovern is really good. If you want to search for a role model of professional footballer you search for Michael. He is not too far away and he is also back in the dressing room and it is good to have from his personality.

Fair points Tucks. I think Todd will start if fit.
I made a point of watching Vrancic during the Brentford game and thought he did the job pretty well.
He was a real pain for the midfield to get anything started. Nicking the ball and the numerous little fouls did the job. You could see that he was getting to them because he got clattered twice. After his yellow it was harder for him and maybe should have been subbed earlier.
As you say, he's always a threat at free kicks.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not his biggest fan but I thought he did the job on Wednesday.

I’d keep the same XI as Wednesday and bring Todd off the bench, if they weren’t sure he was going to be fit yesterday I’m not sure how he could be fit enough to start today. Be a good option off the bench for this one, and hopefully fully fit for next weekend

I’d keep the same XI as Wednesday and bring Todd off the bench, if they weren’t sure he was going to be fit yesterday I’m not sure how he could be fit enough to start today. Be a good option off the bench for this one, and hopefully fully fit for next weekend
Yes Olly. Fair analogy. Do you stick with Hernandez or Placheta or Dowell