Team vs Leicester | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs Leicester

Sounds like the usual norwich collapse. Smith has got them to show any guts or fight.

They just fall to bits every time.

If pukki had taken his 1v1s this season he would be on 20+ goals i dont get how a striker cant put away a single 1 on 1? Going1 nil up in games make a massive difference, not saying we would of stayed up far from it, but we would be on a lot more pts

Last edited:
If pukki had taken his 1v1s this season he would be on 20+ goals i dont get how a striker cant put away a single 1 on 1? Going1 nil up in games make a massive difference, not saying we would of stayed up far from it, but we would be on a lot more pts
Just like last time out when we couldn't score or even make a chance (apart from against Watford I think).

Ds does sound like a defeated man and a guy who is deflated.

His post match interview he said without the ball we aren't good enough.....that's a big part of football

He said when we go a goal down or have to chase a game we can't as we have low confidence and it's hard for the players to motivate themselves ....ds you need to sort that asap and not stand silent with a cup of tea on sidelines