Team vs Leicester | Vital Football

Team vs Leicester

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Ds said we aren't the worst team in this league but just haven't been able to match other sides in terms of quality.

William situ is dealt with. We have moved on.

DS says still no word from Bournemouth on Cantwell. Hell come home if they don't want him. Hell be our player again.

Normann and Zimmermann still out for this game possibly wolves too.

Ds says the levels between prem and championship are massive and the championship is getting better but he is certain we have a very good squad for next season and sees no need for many changes......that is a worry

Ds thinks byram can be converted to a central defender.......already saving money on a new player.

Smith sees byram as a future club captain...for me no as he is a silent guy on the pitch and I think a bit if a head dropper

Smith doesn't seem to care for the Delia out fans. Says all clubs apart from Liverpool and man city have 'those types of fan who aren't happy'.

Sargent is out for the season...oh shame

Surely after the last few crap performances, lack of goals, chances, inability to pass, tackle, defend surely surely Smith will pick same 11 again.

Will he still play melou, Rashica, Dowell as attacking (😂) support for pukki?

Pukki has to start every game no matter how poor he could play.

Byram as a central defender I'm not convinced but if not Then it is Gibson.

Smith confirmed that Williams and Gilmour will return to parent clubs and not return in summer.

Anyone care? Gilmour has done nothing.

I like Williams for his commitment but like Giannoulis his defending hasn't been up to much. McCallum I'm looking forward to seeing next season

I agree, gilmour been an utter waste of time, he will end up at ffc on loan probably and flourish no doubt. Byram is not a CB ffs. Pukki wont be dropped even if he had his right leg ambutated

Ds said we aren't the worst team in this league but just haven't been able to match other sides in terms of quality.

William situ is dealt with. We have moved on.

DS says still no word from Bournemouth on Cantwell. Hell come home if they don't want him. Hell be our player again.

Normann and Zimmermann still out for this game possibly wolves too.

Ds says the levels between prem and championship are massive and the championship is getting better but he is certain we have a very good squad for next season and sees no need for many changes......that is a worry

Ds thinks byram can be converted to a central defender.......already saving money on a new player.

Smith sees byram as a future club captain...for me no as he is a silent guy on the pitch and I think a bit if a head dropper

Smith doesn't seem to care for the Delia out fans. Says all clubs apart from Liverpool and man city have 'those types of fan who aren't happy'.

Sargent is out for the season...oh shame
Oh. No. What are we going to do ? There is only one way for us to get out of the championship in future. We know which way down that is. The days of yo yo to the prem are now long gone. I believe it is going to be a long wilderness period. We have had plenty more chances than a lot of clubs to speculate and secure a year or two at the highest level. I was going to say that We only have ourselves to blame but a lot of fans have played their part well. It is the powers that be and the players who have let themselves and us down. I for one am really gutted about the whole situation.

Time for loans to be dropped?

Krul

Aarons
Gibson (😑😑)
Hanley
Giannoulis

Rowe
Sorensen
Rupp
Rashica

Pukki
Tzolis (give him another go and give pukki a partner who can drop into number 10 or swap with Rashica to keep Leicester on their feet)

Subs

Gunn - byram - Clarke - Springett - Williams - Placheta - Melou - Dowell - Gibbs

Norwich XI: Gunn, Aarons, Hanley, Byram, Giannoulis, Rupp, Gilmour, Springett, Lees-Melou, Rashica, Pukki.

Subs: Krul, Gibson, Dowell, Placheta, Tzolis, Sorensen, Williams, Gibbs, Rowe.