Team vs Fulham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Fulham

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear...thoroughly miserable, yet another inept display, but what do we expect we all knew we desperately needed a quality striker just as we will next season when the squad is going to be badly depleted with no Gunn or Maddison, promotion next season I just cant see how!

It just seems DF Plays players in wrong positions - square pegs and all that.

Maddison on right-wing - Murphy as a number 10.

Cureton said on the radio that at times we had Vrancic, Maddison, Murphy all unsure of their position and were just going anywhere?

Gunn going will be a bit miss but I have real faith in Matthews

Maddison going will be a huge miss as he is everything in our offence. If we get him back on a loan that will be great but still it will only be a temporary thing and I think we might need to start looking for a replacement yesterday.

DF seems to suggest in his post-match interview that he is confident that next season we will have the firepower

Firepower or not he needs to change the style of play.
It is tedious slow and unproductive.
He plays wrong players in wrong positions and fails miserably with his subs.

We fail to score and lose again. I am sick of walking home crap game after crap game.

On Monday we have a 3 hour plus journey home from London due to crap Anglia
Train / coach service so I just hope for once there is something to be happy about
during that crap journey.

Lost interest in Monday, son is home from Uni so hes going instead, I have treated us to a new caravan (Well nearly new) picking up from Harrogate on Monday..Long drive on busy roads for sure and all other drivers detest caravans and usually drive as such..Ask me I say!

Looks like driving 200 miles towing a caravan will be more entertaining
watching yet another Farke Flop.
Just steer clear of road between Newbury Park and Ingatestone :grin:

On my way back from Southampton . Was able to follow the game on SSNews and they were less than complimentary about us . What a load of shite (bloody glad I was in the freezing Artic) , and I dread next season . Wake up DF and sort this garbage out