Team vs Derby | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team vs Derby

bad policy
add more time and disrupts us.

happy with point but when you miss a pen and a couple of chances and
gunny sounded untroubled a win would have been great.

Yeah, happy with a point away from home - A negative I know but still can't score more than two and today if we wanted the win we needed the second. We were the better side and should have won but still an away point against Derby is very good.

Making subs on the 89th - 91st and 93rd is a tad silly.

Brilliant result and a brilliant point away from home against the 2nd in league who havent lost at home in 4 months. Brilliant stuff- just a shame as usual its our striker who has cost us points and Maddison whose saved our blushes .

Very happy with that today ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

agreed DG. We had them rattled and pissed them off and should have won but onto the Ipswich game unbeaten and hopefully we can win that.

Big shout out to Daniel Farke who finally worked out how to get the best out of Jerome for us - have him play against us - brilliant tactician is our Daniel , where there is a will there's a way :grin:

Nathan_NCFC - 10/2/2018 17:01

Big shout out to Daniel Farke who finally worked out how to get the best out of Jerome for us - have him play against us - brilliant tactician is our Daniel , where there is a will there's a way :grin:

:clap: :clap: :clap: .....ha ha ha ..... the leagues ‘two best strikers ‘ on display today . Anyone like to guess how many they scored between the two of them ?

I like what DF said:

'The result is a scandal when you watch our performance. In general, we totally dominated.'

'Nelson Oliveira’s second-half performance was really good. He won us the second penalty. I am not worried as the goals will come for Nelson. His quality is just outstanding.'

Not that sure about that DF.

Maddison:

'We have a brilliant team here. I’m playing every minute and I really love it. The boss gave me a chance and I’ve not looked back since.

We dominated and a good result away from home to 2nd placed Derby, we are nicely placed and tails up ready for the filth next Sunday...Bring it on, I cant wait.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
Was there today and thought we were excellent - unlucky to not come away with all three points. Oliviera was poor first half but fair play to him second half he was excellent!

Leitner is way way too good for the championship. He was brilliant again today!

Think playoffs are probably a little out of reach, but we’re really beginning to build something here.

I was at Derby too. We were well worth a point, but at times we were slow and passed sideways, backwards etc. Once we increased the tempo, we had Derby worried and were well worth a point if not more. Derby didn't look great.

Nelson's penalty was in front of me and was woeful. School boy stuff but having seen it on playback, now wondering if it was a penalty in first place!!