Team vs Cardiff | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team vs Cardiff

Table looks excellent, 1 game past half way of season and weve got 50pts, thats massive. Lets hope we can beat bristol again on weds b4 the next pointless FA cup game on sat.
i take my comment back earlier, Barden couldnt have done much on that goal due to closeness and pace of the shot.

Beating Cardiff twice in a month. Amazing for me !! Just Friday around city centre I was being told they're going to turn us over. I cannot wait to get into work on Monday. My truck will have a few additional scarves and flag just to arrive in front of them all :grinning::grinning:
Enjoy that feeling and give it large to the bluebirds - no match for the Canaries! 💪

The BBC must have changed their policy .... due to travel restrictions our away games used the local commentary, but Chris Gorehams commentated from Carrow Road yesterday and used the screens . Not perfect but better than listening to the likes of Radio Stoke !!

The BBC must have changed their policy .... due to travel restrictions our away games used the local commentary, but Chris Gorehams commentated from Carrow Road yesterday and used the screens . Not perfect but better than listening to the likes of Radio Stoke !!
I thought they'd do that and ifollow could have added their commentary to the game.

Also do we think omobamidele coming on (If only for 1 minute) means we will not go for a central defender and maybe Zimmermann could be out for a few games l?

I see that emi had flu symptoms before the game yesterday...should he have played? I trust the club took a the right steps.