Team vs Brum | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team vs Brum

But the thing is I don't think the leadership team will think this. They will be like ah short to medium term we are in the prem and if we go down so what we will come back again. They will keep the samesquad but lose two (if not more) good and important players

This club is about harvesting players to sell....this season £42m.
Next financial year it will be Aarons and Cantwell

This club is about harvesting players to sell....this season £42m.
Next financial year it will be Aarons and Cantwell
That is fine but reinvest in players that will help the squad at that time too.

I'm sure we spent nearly as much on u23 players than the 1st team when we went up.

Do ypu guys tbink Emi will want to move if we go up? I think he might. Hell see Aarons go and probably think I stayed last season but time to let me go. I'm sure there will be plenty of suitors too.

I would have liked to have seen more of Martin and Dowell this season instead of the ineffective vrancic. We all know and even DF said it that vrancic us basically better from the bench in certain games. Time for the new blood to be given a go.

Martin is too good for under 23s.

Do ypu guys tbink Emi will want to move if we go up? I think he might. Hell see Aarons go and probably think I stayed last season but time to let me go. I'm sure there will be plenty of suitors too.

I think he will. I am enjoying being top but next season will be crap thanks to selfish smiffs

I would have liked to have seen more of Martin and Dowell this season instead of the ineffective vrancic. We all know and even DF said it that vrancic us basically better from the bench in certain games. Time for the new blood to be given a go.

Martin is too good for under 23s.
Dowell will go out on loan if we go up

I think he will. I am enjoying being top but next season will be crap thanks to selfish smiffs
Yep, probably not be enjoyable. You have to hope that we can do a Burnley or Southampton (weren't they in league 1 with us) or a villa but in realuty to do that you need to spend money but spend it well. If we go in looking to only spend 1/2 million again then it's already over.

Look at Leicester again I'm sure they were in the championship with us or in championship when were in the premiership with hughton.

Definately, hes too good for our limited set up sadly, he will know our lack of ambition. They get signed with the promise ‘we will give you the platform to further your career’ and then off they trot!