Team vs Brum | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team vs Brum

Agreed. I don't think it helps Idah being played out of position on the left wing then as a number 10 etc. Get him up front for a few games to settle in and find his feet and see how he goes.

I am unsure who the commentator was for SKY last night but he seemed to have a real in-depth knowledge of Norwich (was it Eadie - didn't sound like him). Talking about the under 9's and the next line of talent that Webber/DF have an eye on to come into the 1st team when they are ready and talking about how DF wanted to play players like Godfrey, Idah sooner but could see that they just weren't ready.
I think it was Danny Higginbotham, Bears.

The poor lad . Meanwhile , back in the real world ,I still had to perform well at work despite the birth of my children , and I didn’t have Buendias salary to help soften the blow either !
They get paid regardless. I have to keep 40 or so customers happy at same time and slightest error and I am severely criticised and maybe not get recommended again. Constant pressure to produce everybody's dream design and get so much shit from Planners.
My wife took off minimum amount of work for our 2 girls as new borns and then back to NHS for more pressure.
I was self employed and worked when they slept during the day and most of the night to catch up.

I would happily have swapped with the so called pressure on Buendia.
Let him do a 100 hour week or work for NHS on crap wages.
No sympathy at all.

and actual children mining colbat get paid as little as £1.50 a day in Congo and i imagine have far more severe consequences if they don't work well and i also imagine they have far far far fewer luxuries than us so perhaps it's all relevant and we should all actually appreciate what we have without complaining how tough it is in "the real world"

Not complaining how tough it is but simply saying footballers are overpaid and spoilt.
i understand that but what i am saying is we who live in the 1st world are also overpaid and spoilt compared to others in the world just like footballers are in comparison to us but its all we know so its the norm and it will be the same for footballers their life because the norm so they will have this really annoying trait of being human so things outside of the sport such as home life can affect them despite money just like all the rest of us whose work can be affected by outside factors