Team vs Brighton | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team vs Brighton

What has happened to us? Really disappointing, I'm done with this season, I can't cope with Dirmic and Duda playing again.

One thing that I will say that is positive compared to other years it seems like for the majority the players care.

What has happened to us? Really disappointing, I'm done with this season, I can't cope with Dirmic and Duda playing again.
That is the question I'm asking myself. Why have we turned into this dog turd of a team?

As SC wrote we are so easy to play against. Especially with drmic up top. McLean actually got some decent crosses in but on the whole he is poor. He took Hernanadez off which is strange.

Next game DF needs to just play the players who havent had a real go and will most likely be here next season

Tettey
Vrancic

Hernandez
Emi
Martin

Idah

One thing that I will say that is positive compared to other years it seems like for the majority the players care.
They look like they are fed up and want to end this pain. I'm not 100% sure I've seen much care but that's just my opinion. Cantwell does show care

Last 5 games ....

P5 W0 D0 L5 F0 A10 Pts0

Disgusting
That is unacceptable but we are told it is. Any other job (Maybe not CEOs at top companies) would need to answer question and maybe have to leave.

Do you think DF believes he can get us back up next season?

Is he the right guy? I just worry it will be same old norwich all nicey nice and not acting if next season this shit continues

It’s easy to blame the players but the one who is REALLY ago blame is the clueless Smith who hates the Premier League and is probably very happy right now

It’s easy to blame the players but the one who is REALLY ago blame is the clueless Smith who hates the Premier League and is probably very happy right now
She also has a manager who will be at the club for years and years no matter if we never win again. God why doesn't she just sell ?

Just a single shot on target in this game , not a single corner and not a single goal. Woeful and disgraceful

McLean says the players gave everything - Jesus that was everything from them!

'The performance was okay, but we’ve learned a lot this season and okay isn’t good enough in this league. It’s simple really. You get punished a lot for not capitalising on something we do have. t’s been a common theme where we find ourselves behind in games and struggle to get back into them and that was the case again today. We did okay, probably had more of the ball, we played a lot in their half, but we didn’t do enough to create enough chances to score goals. We’ve lacked that a bit most of the season and we’re being punished for it and it’s unforgivable. When you look at the teams in the top half of the table, we’ve still got a couple to play and we’ve played good teams already. The teams around you are where you need to pick up points, we’ve not done enough this season. We’ve gone into games with some optimism, games we know we need to pick up points, we’ve not done it enough. We always find ourselves in disappointing situations, it’s been too common this season.”

'the team gave everything and we will continue to do so, both for the remainder of the season and looking ahead to the next league campaign. t was frustrating, but we gave everything, this league is so unforgiving that even we gave everything we came up short. Sometimes we’ve lacked that bit of quality throughout the season.

“Sometimes you give everything and don’t get the results, you can’t argue. We’ve found it tough this season, but we’ll continue. It’s looking pretty bleak, let’s not put it any other way, but whilst its mathematically still possible we’ll keep working and even beyond that we’ll keep working because we keep moving as a group, a team and individuals. I’m sure everyone will have a bit of pride and do as well as they can for this club and that’s what we need to keep doing.'

This is the first time ever in our Premier Lague history that we have failed to score at home in 3 games in a row . Disgraceful beyond belief

DF has said that is it all over that was the final chance:

'We have to say we are disappointed because, we are not relegated, but realistically that was our last chance to get back in the mix with a good result. The story of the game is a bit the story of our season. We started really well into the game on the front foot like a power play in the first 20 minutes. We didn’t have enough cutting edge to reward ourselves during this period. There was one mistake in our game, we were a bit to greedy with this vertical pass. We showed the wrong direction – instead of dropping we moved up and therefore Brighton were able to punish us. We showed a good reaction because we invested so much into it. There were six or seven good crossing situations in the second-half. Our strikers didn’t quite anticipate the chances, they could have been there with a tap-in to score the goals.

We didn’t have the quality to anticipate or smell to reward our performance. We were unlucky in the end with Adam Idah who hit the outside of the post. Even the ball can’t explain how it came out. It sums up our season. We invested a lot and there was lots of commitment desire and intensity in our performance. But we didn’t have the quality in order to score. We made one mistake and that opponents are that good that they punish you'

'After a few losses in a row, we don’t say that we have a right to win the last five games. It will be naïve and just unrealistic, What I want its that we showed our pride and we show what we stand for and that we go for the games. t’s important that you always show your pride for the yellow shirt and to stick together even in the tough times.'

Why did he just keep McLean on? Does he actually see McLean as the defensive midfielder? Subs should have been made at HT and if not working again at 60 not the 70th and 80th

Duda did nothing I hope that's him done now. Play Cantwell there, emi ,vrancic or stiepermann

A sad image.

My God the effin smiffs have got a lot to answer for.
Hanging out an entire championship squad to dry and embarrassing us all,
due to hanging on selfishly to a club they cannot afford to keep in premier
league ( not that they want to anyway .

Until they sell up we are on a downward spiral. I despise them.