Team vs Brighton | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team vs Brighton

Thanks YB.
I sussed out the selfish smiffs years ago and have been berated by many
fans including some faceless non posters on here asking for comments to be taken down because they think they are wonderful.

They are not. How can any NCFC supporter sit back and selfishly cling on to power as the whole world watch us fail to hold on to our premier league status yet again and player / supporter such as Todd sit on a pitch after another defeat wondering why we are surrendering our place in the sought after premier league.
He has not even started 2 games whilst Mc Clean plays every second and does nothing for the cause.

For those who think it will be great in championship next season, think again.
It will not . We will be the poorest club in that league, whilst player after player is sold and the proceeds go towards the impossible self funded disaster.

I am gutted. I wonder if the smiffs feel guilty.

As we face yet another relegation under the Smiths , how can anyone actually admire what they have done to our club . I am reminded yet again of the relegation ending in a 6-0 defeat at Fulham and the poster that an ordinary Norwich fan held aloft..... ‘Prudence without ambition ‘ . Yet all these years later the Smiths way of running our club has produced yet another catastrophic failure and made us the joke and laughing stock of the football world . No fan who claims to love NCFC should be supporting this owner as no fan should support failure of our beloved club . For the sake of and future of NCFC , just go Smith and take Tom the Cabin Boy with you

I posted a video of Hernandez, Klose, Tettey and Cantwell just sitting and looking fed up - did it get taken down? Or did my phone not post it?

Resting players because of the load?? but McLean plays week in week out? DF comes across like an overbearing parent. These players want to play football they had 4 months off they don't want to have a break! I think it was said on BT Sport or SKY that no manager in ta relegation fight rests their best players in the top league in important matches unless you have don't believe in them, don't think you can stay up, or the manager has lost it

Cant see us winning another game which i thought after the everton game, so many basic errors and no fluidity up top, was always going to end up like this. So odd as first half of season we was playing good football just not getting the results with mistakes still costing us plus the zonal marking Df still thinks works for us

I am not a football coach but it has been so obvious to everybody including our players that every team sussed us out a long time ago and know the best way to play against our set up. So why is the coach insistent that we keep playing the same way. To be fair to the players, they are continuing to play the way their bosses (who pay their wages) tell them to play. If we carry on in the championship, we will not be able to win games this time because all oppositions now know what to do against our style of play. We need a new style or a new coach.

Another picture of Cantwell just looking dejected. Plus I bet both are think whilst looking at DF and Duda 'how the fuck is Duda starting and how does DF think he is worth over 20 million'

20200706_183158.jpg