Team vs Brighton | Vital Football

Team vs Brighton

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Leitner joins byram, Zimmermann and Hanley and is our for the season. Will we see him in a norwich shirt?

DF goes on about the miracle and how he knew he'd be in this situ at the start of the season

Df says he is going to bring some refreshed players into two or three positions against Brighton. And it will be a fresh approach.

DF says he had offers to leave this season for a bigger club but rejected as it 2admt an option during the season (What about after the season)?

He says he was well prepared for the premiership.

He mentions the fact we have no money to spend again

He said byram is getting better and will be back on grass in a month. Zimmermann is back training as the injections have worked.

DF talks about the self funded club and also about how the plan is to be a premiership club and that we want to have back to back seasons in this league........So why didn't we try that this season?

'If you're capable of having back to back season in the Premier League then you can grow. That's our plan in the mid to long-term. It's important for us to try to become an established Premier League club by sticking to our philosophies because we're the only self funding club on this level.'

Mid to long term....What utter kak.

So new faces and fresh approach

Krul

Aarons
Klose
Godfrey
Lewis

Tettey
Rupp

Hernandez
Stiepermann
Martin

Idah

Subs

McGovern
Thomas
Drmic
Emi
Cantwell
Pukki
Trybull
Vrancic
Duda

Emo has looked off. I'd give Martin a start and see what he can offer.

Something like that

I’m surprised he hasn’t played Rupp alongside Tettey yet in the 4-2-3-1 he mostly uses. Rupp has looked tidy when played in his preferred position centrally, so I’d give it a go.
Agree Buendia has looked off the pace, as has Pukki, which has hurt us badly. They’ve not been able to show much since re-start began. Idah to start isn’t a bad shout at all although DF seemed to rule this out in the presser.

More from the presser and some quotes here...

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk...s-rest-of-season-team-news-ahead-of-brighton/

What is the matter with our players .... 4 important players out for the rest of the season isn’t good enough

What is the matter with our players .... 4 important players out for the rest of the season isn’t good enough
Squad was never deep enough, lamentable that they ever thought it would be, even with all the injuries we didnt have quality cover in quite a few positions

Relying on pukki and srbny with the added injury prone drmic is a joke in itself. The whole squad bar a few like krul tettey and klose were prem newbies too

I when DF says a few fresh faces he doesn't mean Duda. Trybull is too lightweight.

I see leitner is back in Germany I'm guessing the medical teams in englsnd aren't good enough. Unless he has gone to talk to a club??

I when DF says a few fresh faces he doesn't mean Duda. Trybull is too lightweight.

I see leitner is back in Germany I'm guessing the medical teams in englsnd aren't good enough. Unless he has gone to talk to a club??
He may have his own favoured or recommended Doctor. Lots of players seem to have that and the fact it’s from his homeland doesn’t surprise me.
Leitner may well still be a part of next season. His partnership with Tettey in the first half of the Championship promotion season was excellent.

He may have his own favoured or recommended Doctor. Lots of players seem to have that and the fact it’s from his homeland doesn’t surprise me.
Leitner may well still be a part of next season. His partnership with Tettey in the first half of the Championship promotion season was excellent.
But how will he feel. Hey you weren't needed last season but you are now and if we go back up you'll still not be good enough so you'll lose your place again.

I think he had a falling out after being subbed (I can't remember who it was against). But I'd have liked to have seen him play after lockdown especially after the Saints and then Everton.

Sucker for punishment as I have BT Sports and have now downloaded app
to my office tv via mobile chromecast.

Why is he playing Duda? He has been crap and is on loan so won't be here next season.

It's interesting that DF has Thomas on the bench as defensive cover but as soon as Klose back he goes back to no defender on the bench. Why?

Subs

McGovern
Vrancic
Martin
Cantwell
Stiepermann
Pukki
Idah
Rupp
Trybull

So the fresh faces were as I expected...Duda and drmic...brilliant DF just brilliant

Krul

Aarons
Lewis
Klose
Godfrey

McLean
Tettey

Hernandez
Duda
Emi

Drmic

Rupp finally plays in correct place, has a good game and is dropped.
Mc Lean plays every second of all 4 games inc extra time of which we lose each on and starts again WTF.
Drmic rewarded for his assist for Arsenal's third crucial and failing to score
by starting !
Tettey back where he belongs.
Hernadez deserves a start.
Emi on last chance ?