Team vs Brentford | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs Brentford

:grinning::grinning: Chant of the day in the Barclay...(to the tune of head, shoulders, knees and toes)

There’s a circus in the town (in the town)
Ipswich Town are going down (going down)
And Paul Lambert is a Judas ****
Ipswich Town are going down (going down)

Any game that is shown on iFollow is what he streams so potentially it may be on there. I agree with the code talk - I gave up after a while. Luckily this Rocky makes it very easy, I simply load my Facebook up on match days at 3pm and the game is live on top of my feed without fail! Great service:clap::grinning:

If I don’t get a response, I’ll private message Rocky to ask if I can join. Nothing to lose I suppose.

I'm sure you will get one in any case, fingers crossed! - I see Leeds got a late equaliser so we drop to 4th but remain 4 points clear of 7th.

Its all been said really, my take is a great 3 points no matter what, however it was a dreadful display in parts especially the second half!

We should have gone in at half time 3-0...as for Rhodes penalty it was terrible!
Cantwell`s effort in the second half was to say the least pathetic and our overall performance was grim, but a win is a win I suppose!

The Anti Lambert chants were superb in the Barclay....and here`s 3 cheers for Millwall today to help send the bastards down to div 1.

The Anti Lambert chants were superb in the Barclay....and here`s 3 cheers for Millwall today to help send the bastards down to div 1.

I see or rather I heard a new twist to the George Burley song with Paul Lambert replacing George Burley.

Lambert joining PI$$wich has really put the oomph into the Barclay and Snakepit!

Just seen the news of Leicester city chairman's helicopter has crashed and no news of any casualties but in pictures it doesn't look good. I hope I'm wrong and they are okay

Just seen the news of Leicester city chairman's helicopter has crashed and no news of any casualties but in pictures it doesn't look good. I hope I'm wrong and they are okay

I didn’t know that until now.....doesn’t look good. Been a bad day for news. Thoughts with Glenn Hoddle too.....not good on his 61st birthday.

I wont attempt to spell his name but the Leicester City Chairmans Helicopter has crashed in the car park outside the ground after the game against W Ham...all aboard are reported to have been killed.

As for Glenn Hoddle he suffered a heart attack...I`m sure I can speak for all of us and wish him a speedy recovery, latest reports I have been able to find seem to say he is responding well to treatment.

No complaints about Cantwell ....he ran and ran for me !

If Aguero had scored that goal then MOTD would have wetted their pants over it !

Supporting Norwich is like pissing your pants.....Only we can feel its warmth!
That is the funniest thing I've read all weekend.

Why are people moaning about Cantwell already? I understand that his finishing isn't the greatest (it looked good in Holland) but he has been very good and I'm very pleased as I've been his biggest fan for a while.

I know his shot when he was clean through was a bit weak but I have seen worse finishing from our so called senior strikers in the recent past who were more guilty with their horrific misses . A certain Mr Jerome springs to mind !

It was indeed a very disappointing effort that left me and all around me holding our heads in amazement...However the lad overall is excellent, a star in the making for certain, we are lucky to have his talent he will shine for us.

I wonder if people were getting him and Stiepermann mixed up (Obviously close up they look nothing like each other!) from the other side of the pitch? Stiepermann was also very good but on a few occasions was trying to do too much instead of releasing the ball.

It was a solid performance, in many ways Brentford/Norwich cancelled each other out.

Also like the way that Buendía and Cantwell switch around a lot and Stiepermann seems to have freedom to work the middle and both sides to link up, he’s definitely got the stamina to do that as well. Clever play if we are not using out and out wingers. Reminds me a bit of how the South American teams played in the Brazil World Cup.