Team vs Brentford | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Brentford

Blimey, he must have blocked me which seems a bit harsh after one post that I did by accident as I got too excited. Yeah, he has blocked me - harsh. There is no way I can ask to be unlocked either.

Cantwell poor finish

I found Rocky Thibault on Norwich City Fans Club page and sent a friend request but nothing doing. All this Mewe stuff confuses me. I find it frustrating we can't watch it on ifollow in UK. I got impression that RT was a woman!?

I found Rocky Thibault on Norwich City Fans Club page and sent a friend request but nothing doing. All this Mewe stuff confuses me. I find it frustrating we can't watch it on ifollow in UK. I got impression that RT was a woman!?

Why do we pay for IFollow it is crap.

That's a shame Sminks - He was probably too busy filming it live but should accept before next fixture! He was actively asking everyone to add him so I can't see him rejecting requests. You've made me question if it's a woman or not now! :eek!::eek!::eek!:perhaps you're right. Luckily I never use any gender when I post but always say thanks "to Rocky and family" haha!

Blimey, he must have blocked me which seems a bit harsh after one post that I did by accident as I got too excited. Yeah, he has blocked me - harsh. There is no way I can ask to be unlocked either.

Cantwell poor finish

Yeah that's very harsh Bears. Maybe make a sneaky second account to get access lol.

That's a shame Sminks - He was probably too busy filming it live but should accept before next fixture! He was actively asking everyone to add him so I can't see him rejecting requests. You've made me question if it's a woman or not now! :eek!::eek!::eek!:perhaps you're right. Luckily I never use any gender when I post but always say thanks "to Rocky and family" haha!

I will try again for next Sat V Wednesday. I don't suppose Carabao Cup will be streamed. I'll see if he/she adds me before then.

Everybody seems to talk in code on that fans fb page. I've no idea what is going on half the time!!

Any game that is shown on iFollow is what he streams so potentially it may be on there. I agree with the code talk - I gave up after a while. Luckily this Rocky makes it very easy, I simply load my Facebook up on match days at 3pm and the game is live on top of my feed without fail! Great service:clap: :grinning:

Not a great performance today but the kind of game where you need to grind out a win in this division - top stuff and a great week

Big question is - will we allow DG back in the country or make him stay in Sri Lanka :p

Lovely goal but not a lovely game . But winning when you are not playing well is good . Our lack of the killer instinct, and lack of fast attacking football worries me slightly