Team vs brentford | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team vs brentford

You definately saw the same game as I did Tuckster. Super Mario cannot start the next game. Probably one chance against Luton for Superman and if it doesn't work out then Keiron next.(or the other way around) Which do you think ? The partnership of Olli and Kenny has to stay while it is working but Argos needs longer on the bench as he was absent for most of the game and it looked like we were playing with 10. I am still not sure with Mario on a yellow why DF does not make more use of his extra subs but would I be able to keep my squad at the top of the league. (Probably not).
Steipy has had more than enough chances for me, i want him sold this summer along with mario!

Awesome win, I thought we totally dominated the game, Skipp and McLean continued their great form and shut down the supply to Toney who was anonymous. Shame we didn’t have better finishing, but our ability to keep clean sheets now is very encouraging

Huge gap opened up, lets keep going!
For me skipp has made our defence like this plus the addition of gibbo for zimbo! Hanley has been superb but i still dont think hes prem quality

Good write as always tucks. Dont agree with pukki’s unusual lack of finishing though as i find him very wasteful most games, but as you say his workrate and movement is second to none. Please no one mention steipy for a starting berth anymore, hes had so many chances and literally does hardly anything to justify a place, no pace, never wins headers or even jump for them, poor finishing, slack passing, not sure whats happened to him from promo season but his race is run for me

While we are winning, I would like us to stick with Argos. He has been excellent in the past, when he was playing regularly and I think, as he has more game time, he will start to show his ability.

Regardless of game time you can either shoot properly or not and Argos attempts at goal have been hopeless. Not sure how they can improve by playing another
80 minutes. As soon as Cantwell is fit he will be out anyway ( unless Vrancic is dropped instead but neither deserve a starting place ).

You definately saw the same game as I did Tuckster. Super Mario cannot start the next game. Probably one chance against Luton for Superman and if it doesn't work out then Keiron next.(or the other way around) Which do you think ? The partnership of Olli and Kenny has to stay while it is working but Argos needs longer on the bench as he was absent for most of the game and it looked like we were playing with 10. I am still not sure with Mario on a yellow why DF does not make more use of his extra subs but would I be able to keep my squad at the top of the league. (Probably not).
Kieron Dowell looks the best choice and he should be match fit if not match sharp now.
I think Dowell is the first option for me. He was bought as the new no:10 but has rarely played due to injury. He’s fit now, although probably not match sharp so I’d give him a go first. At this level Superman has ability but not sure how ready he is to start...

Good write as always tucks. Dont agree with pukki’s unusual lack of finishing though as i find him very wasteful most games, but as you say his workrate and movement is second to none. Please no one mention steipy for a starting berth anymore, hes had so many chances and literally does hardly anything to justify a place, no pace, never wins headers or even jump for them, poor finishing, slack passing, not sure whats happened to him from promo season but his race is run for me
To be fair, he has made numerous sublime passes to Teemu, who has not always made the best decisions once collected but that is really all he is good for.