Team vs Blackpool - Hadler starts | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackpool - Hadler starts

I actually hope we do go down. It is only postponing the inevitable next season. We need a major clear out and some quality and we all know Lovell will have to make do with free transfers, has beens, kids, sick notes and pay day ponies - bit similar to what we have now in all reality.

If SL cant set a team up to get a draw we really might as well give up now - I hope PS has some good get out clauses in the new contract, nou sure i would be trusting SL with purse strings

Oh, spare us that, please. What's happening now only highlights what a good job SL did earlier on with the shit hand he was given. The last thing we need now is an excuse for the powers that be to ship him out and get some bullshitter like Westley in.

But some people have been hoping for SL to fail just to say they were right. A lot of those in our crowd are the same, just sit there hoping for the chance to boo.

At our level it is never good to go down, better to rebuild for div 1 than div 2.

Bad decision playing hadler today as our defence are so used to playing with Holeee holeee. Only positives for me, Byrne and max came out of the game with any credit plus Waggie for some of the second half.

54 to be certain this year.

Let's wait until Tuesday, and then panic! Can't see us getting another point, and our goal difference is going to get worse. But if results go our way on Tuesday, we'll be fine :-)

Last edited:
Any idea what the transfer budget is for next season Durham? If it’s only the same as this then God Help us and Lovell will be gone by Xmas!

Can't see Rochdale beating both Plymouth and Charlton, although their other game is away to Oxford.

Gimmer - a bit rash! a few weeks ago you were singing SL to the rafters- what we need is a few careful additions to the squad. Bingham will be back. I want to see a big dominating midfielder and a quality front man that can head.

Gimmer - a bit rash! a few weeks ago you were singing SL to the rafters- what we need is a few careful additions to the squad. Bingham will be back. I want to see a big dominating midfielder and a quality front man that can head.
Was I singing? I said he had done a good job but not that he was The Messiah. I am not slating the guy as I genuinely believe he is doing his best - it is the likely funding situation for quality signings that I am slating and we all know who holds the purse strings. Any manager that manages this club will need to feed on scraps - it has been that way for years mate and I doubt it will change.