Team vs Blackburn | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackburn

DF seems think Gibson could have ligament damage then worst case it could be nine months out. If that's the case I doubt we will sign him, or are we obligated to sign him if we go up?
I think we are obligated to sign him but it just depends on how bad the injury is. If he doesn’t need an operation, three months seems fairly usual for ligament damage...

I think we'll sign Gibson anyway.
Ankle ligaments fix ok. He's been awesome for us this season and I think he can do it in the Prem.

Shame we didn’t win , but the point has actually put us in a slightly stronger position than before this weekends games . We were 13 points in front of 3rd place and that has increased to 14, and Swansea have a now a game less to try and catch us . More worrying is Gibbos injury , but if Zimmerman has to come in , then that shouldn’t a bad thing as he knows how to operate in this league and is paid well to do it

Shame we didn’t win , but the point has actually put us in a slightly stronger position than before this weekends games . We were 13 points in front of 3rd place and that has increased to 14, and Swansea have a now a game less to try and catch us . More worrying is Gibbos injury , but if Zimmerman has to come in , then that shouldn’t a bad thing as he knows how to operate in this league and is paid well to do it
I like the glass half full analogy YB

Fridge freezer and the embryo are useless. Paddy D is ok but does not have a personal attachment as supports coventry so there is not the heart in it.
I just listen to the excellent M B.
Fridge Freezer thinks that DF has been really good with his subs - Am I the only one who thinks that DF is still very poor with his subs:

Freezer when asked about why DF hasn't learnt when to make subs:

I think Farke has been far more proactive with subs for quite a while now, even last season. I think that's an outdated topic. I was surprised that he didn't make more on Sat but I guess when you look at the chances they had to win it, you can see why.