Team vs Blackburn | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team vs Blackburn

DF must know if bang average BB can hold us, that all premier teams
can easily deal with our game plan so needs to get 3 / 4 good players in
and forget Smiffs min spend plan.

Not sure who played ( maybe players rested ) but seems that struggling Southampton easily saw off Bournemouth today so the gulf exists.

DF seems think Gibson could have ligament damage then worst case it could be nine months out. If that's the case I doubt we will sign him, or are we obligated to sign him if we go up?

Eh ye can’t win em all, not at our best today but even then we should’ve won by one or two, had some great chances to win it at the end.
Hopefully Gibson’s injury isn’t as bad as feared, he’s been superb for us.

The fact international games are happening during this season is a joke, the fact that most nations are playing three games during the break is scandalous! Thankfully we are basically promoted already but I should think there are teams across the leagues praying players don’t come back injured

If his injury is long term I can't see us signing him which means back to the drawing board on the DC position.

Let's hope Zimmermann and Hanley stay fit.

If his injury is long term I can't see us signing him which means back to the drawing board on the DC position.

Let's hope Zimmermann and Hanley stay fit.
Zimbo an injury waiting to happen. We will massively miss gibsons playing passes out from the back plus he covers hanley well.
That ankle lig injury is season ending for sure, hopefully im wrong but they cant scan it to see extent until swellings gone down

The pink un seem to think stiepermann added more than Dowell when he came on. The word they used for Stiepermann was dynamism

DF must know if bang average BB can hold us, that all premier teams
can easily deal with our game plan so needs to get 3 / 4 good players in
and forget Smiffs min spend plan.

We have to sell a gem first before we sign 3 to 4 good players, assuming we can get the visas for the relevant ones.