Team vs Blackburn | Vital Football

Team vs Blackburn

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Rupp is out - another injury has been picked up in the forest game - I thought as much.

He has a another hamstring injury. I am sure this will be his third hamstring injury this season. Obviously a problem that needs sorting.

DF says that the injury is on his other hamstring and not the one that he has had issues with before:

'No, It is not the same hamstring (for Lukas Rupp) and not the same problem, I think it is just the load. His pressing covered a lot of distance. However, this turnaround, two days, before the next game it is too soon for him.'

Idah has surgery today on his hernia. He will be back after the international break.

Emi is back for the game.

DF doesn't mention Vrancic as a number 10 option to replace Rupp 'We have many options to replace Rupp like Stiepermann, Dowell and Sorensen'

For me I'd go with Dowell.

On the PNE Game:

'We have applied to the EFL. The first initial decision is it will stay on Good Friday. My first thought was that it was a mistake, we couldn't play on the Friday. We have players that represent their country on Wednesday evening, in the under-21s, Max Aarons, Oliver Skipp, Barden for example. You wouldn't expect that when they represent their country they should then miss the next game for us. I think it is against the fair play and integrity of the competition and the welfare of the players too. My suggestion is the game has to be moved as our game on the Monday has already been moved to the Tuesday.' Many players out for the friday if this game is still to go ahead.

DF really happy with Giannoulis and says that Xavi is also a quality player.....not enough to get on our bench though :-)

So how would you guys go? I think it picks itself with Emi back and Rupp out. Move Dowell to the number 10 (his preferred position) and Emi to the right.

He probably will CK , but I was not too impressed with McLean keeping shouting and pointing for other players to play the ball backwards during the Forest game . As far as DF is concerned KM is untouchable

He should be dropped just for missing that easy chance alone.
In my hey day for Bungay Town A I would have easily tucked that away.
In fact I did, as scored at least 30 a season. :grinning::grinning:

DF will probably play McLean instead of JS but I think he is missing a trick there. (Especially when he keeps banging on about the load on players).
Agreed. He has mentioned a lot about the load but never really swaps it around even if it is two players and then leaves subs late.

He probably will CK , but I was not too impressed with McLean keeping shouting and pointing for other players to play the ball backwards during the Forest game . As far as DF is concerned KM is untouchable
Agreed. WHEN he spends more time concentrating on his own game instead of habitually just pointing everywhere, he has a much better game.

Agreed. WHEN he spends more time concentrating on his own game instead of habitually just pointing everywhere, he has a much better game.

Reminds me of other players in past getting too much game time and constantly not impressing and pointing out what better players should do rather than get better themselves. Peter ' pointer ' Grant for example.

NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Gibson, Giannoulis; Skipp, McLean; Buendia, Dowell, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Nyland (GK), Zimmermann, Tettey, Sorensen, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Placheta, Hugill