Team vs barnsley | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team vs barnsley

I have become synonymous with looking on the down side, much to the annoyance of some fans
but as YB says we will have much less income, fewer decent players and a coach who has not really worked out the championship yet so what is there to logically anticipate a push up to top 6 next season when this season with the benefits we have, are still miles off the pace.

There are many a club in the Championship who believed they could get back to the Prem but have have never done it in years since relegation ...Ipswich , Nottingham Forest , Sheff Utd , Sheffield Weds ,Leeds Utd , Derby , Millwall , Bristol City , Birmingham , and Bolton to name a few , Also Brighton and Huddersfield who went up last season had spent decades in the lower leagues ....45 years in Huddersfield’s case .
Only skilled coaching , a huge investment in the team and club , a board with vision , passion , fight and determination to go up ,and a togetherness between the Board , Management , players and fans will take us up . Hope will not

I don't know how true this is and I have only heard it from a friend who supports west ham. He says that they are going to go down the director of football route next season and have a bit of a restructure of the club and he says that Webber's name is the one on their lips as he has a great reputation.....now looking at it he has only really done it so far at Huddersfield and decided to leave them before promotion other than that he was the Director of Recruitment at Liverpool so I am sure this is just my mate pulling my leg.....right?

The thing is West Ham want to start the development of more youth players and that is something Webber has a good record at.

Once it really dawns on Webber just how determined our Joint owners are to get us into the Prem and sees how much drive , hunger , fight and passion they have to take us there , then I would not be surprised if he legs it to a club that matches his ambition

So DF says that he had to have an unwell reed on the bench just to fill a space on the bench as he had no other players to pick from....surely a youth player would have been better than a player who was Ill

Also said he took off Zimmermann residents wasn't fit and had to come off.....no trust in Raggett then as he would rather unfit Zimmermann than him and didn't even being him on but at least he changed formation which was needed at the time

So much for having a youth academy as the future.
May as well raise £ 3.5 million for a HFE at Colney and move Smiffs in.

Why did we buy Raggett if we refuse to play him ? This is all beginning to remind me of moron Rabs tactics of buying players and never playing them