Team vs Barnsley | Vital Football

Team vs Barnsley

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Well I thought i would put up here early that we will not have Pukki or Skipp for this one.

Pukki has damaged his ankle and could rule him out all summer. Another reason why we must sign a new forward this coming season. Hugill has been okay in the championship but will the prem be a step too far? Idah has had injury issues and hasn't really shown too much.

Gianno will be back from his suspension
Idah has returned to training
Zimmermann was supposed to be back training

I think it will be Gianno for Xavi / Tettey in for Skipp / Hugill in for Pukki and then the same team from the weekend (baring any injuries)

Idah on the bench for Hugill - maybe Martin on the bench for Tettey

Id like to see mumba get a start.
Hugill was released by w ham so doesnt bode too well as a prem striker, i love his physicality but have my doubts about him in the prem.
Idah isnt good enough for a top championship side imo let alone prem. josh martin could do with game time but think he may be loaned out next season?

we have 3 strikers. 2 are not good enough and the other is injured and misses too many chances to be a good premier league striker.
Surely they are planning to get another forward in......what am I saying this is norwich....midfielders, midfielders and more midfielders

So all other players from the weekend are fit except - Skipp and Pukki.

Pukki and Skipp will travel to the game with the squad

DF says the team will be the same except for the two injuries.

DF not sure on the Euros for Pukki but it is his lifelong dream to play in the euros so he will do all he can.

I get the feeling that Tettey will be captain tomorrow.

DF says that he is looking at all areas of the pitch for the prem and no one role is closed - everything is on the table.

On Xavi:

'Yes, we spoke and were quite honest and transparent with him. It was unlucky for him this season, with the injuries. I am really happy for him that he has had such a strong finish to the season, but his loan contract runs out at the end of the season and he will go back to Villareal. '