Team Vs Arsenal | Vital Football

Team Vs Arsenal

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So Cantwell is fit but we have more injuries

Aarons, Rupp, Idah might be out and will be late calls but all have some issues at the moment. Klose is out too. Leitner is out.

DF said the Klose suspension came at the right time - so he was planning on resting him anyway - seems strange as you should always play your best team.

So I expect some youngsters to be involved.

DF said that he only one central defender at the club. What about Lomas and other youngsters?

He said that he might have to play a different formation tomorrow to meet the need of only one central defender playing and this could see Lewis in the CB role.

I think it will be

Krul

Aarons
Tettey
Godfrey
Lewis

Trybull
McLean
Vrancic

Cantwell
Drmic
Emi

If Aarons is out too then we are in deep shit.

I.think if that's the case then we will go with 3 at the back and if not Rupp or idah then it will be:

Lewis
Tettey
Godfrey

Hernandez
Trybull
McLean
Vrancic
Cantwell

Emi

Drmic

Something like that....DF will probably play the brilliant Duda instead of emi actually

I'd just throw in Thomas if Aarons is out.

We are getting low central midfielders too!

If Aarons, Idah and Rupp are out like Leitner then the bench will have to include youngsters unless DF just doesn't pick anyone which is silly.

Such a shame our new players who join today like Sinani - Sitti - McCallum can't play. I do hope the club signs a new central defender for next season.

You'd think the Premier League would lift the rules on players who were on loan not playing if the club is down to the bare bones like we are. Famewo -Thompson would add much help now.

Subs

McGovern - Stipermann - Pukki - Martin - Lomas - Nizet - Duda - Adshead - Ahadme