Team Vs Arsenal | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Arsenal

As TH26 wrote we looked better before the break since lockdown. Is it the manager, coaching staff, players?

Brighton McLean wil start again somehow.

I am now just looking to next season but I am fearful of what Webber will do for DF in the transfer market in pre season (isn't the new season 10 weeks away)?

Go get a big monster like Matt Smith so we have a plan B - That is a big issue for me the fact DF can't change a game becuase all the players he has are very similiar. I hope he doesn't go back for Rhodes

Krul mistake for 1st goal reminded me of what he did last season at times. If he is here next season we need competition for thst role.

Great call from Richard Balls on canary call criticising the owners and the ridiculous
watching 3 relegations in 7 years without doing anything.
Time to sell up and push off.

Great call from Richard Balls on canary call criticising the owners and the ridiculous
watching 3 relegations in 7 years without doing anything.
Time to sell up and push off.
Is canary call still a bit pants? Is Rob butler still doing it?

It seems if a player has a good or half decent gane DF then drops them for the next one.

Tettey on the game

'Before their first goal, I thought we were hanging in there trying to come more and more into the game. We had the first chance of the game with Ben hitting the outside of the post. We tried to come into the game but the setback we had [the first goal], it’s then hard to pick yourself up.

Why is it so hard to pick yourself up though?

"I thought we did that, but being 2-0 down at the break, it’s very difficult to come back against a team like this.

That's the mentality we have lost the game and they are too good. That's the mentality because of all the crap about 'miracles' and we are favourites to be relegated'

"We tried in the second-half and were positive but we were chasing a goal and we let in another one. That kills the whole game for us. It’s disappointing because our intention coming here was that we wanted to continue on from our last two games.

What losing??

"Obviously, we didn’t manage to do that today. It’s difficult because in the first game back we conceded three goals and our aim is not to concede more goals like that. We almost showed that against Everton and almost showed that against United as we were more solid but when you have don’t have confidence, the offensive part of your game doesn’t come overnight.

"We need to work hard and get some confidence. At the moment, it’s very difficult for the team to get confidence by creating chances."

''It’s been a difficult season, we’ve only ever had one or two centre-backs that have been fit. To play in the Premier League with only two fit centre-backs, that’s not a pillar to start from. You need to have all your centre-halves available. I have [had] to step in sometimes, [Ibrahim] Amadou had to step in. You need your back four to be the same game after game.

"I’m trying to do my best at the back and midfield. Even in goal, I would do my best because I love this club so much. I give all my best for the club and for my teammates."

Krul mistake for 1st goal reminded me of what he did last season at times. If he is here next season we need competition for thst

Krul has had a brilliant season IMO, we can let him off with one howler, last seasons performance at times cannot compare to this one....He will be here, I drove past his House earlier this evening, lots of building work being done.

DF says there is no blame for Krul.

I don’t blame Tim at all. He has played an outstanding season. A real leader in our group, probably our most consistent player. But even he is allowed to make a mistake. We are all human. It doesn’t help of course in the game. It was a crucial moment.

Remember when Krul was making mistakes last season DF said he will not do these mistakes again but he did. I blame him for the 1st goal it was stupid. He has been bloody good this season but that was a poor decision.

I had far better entertainment about 10:30 tonight, police pulled up in the Garage near my home, small truck full of Arab types it was great to watch..police swooped from every direction...I counted 10 they detained....At least our police Were On The Ball...Near City

DF is now saying that we won't win 5 of the last six but he hopes our performances will improve.

'We will never give up. As long as we have a chance we keep going, but we have been honest and realistic about our chances. I am not going to come out and say we will win five of the next six. Only that we have to get our performance back to a level we can win points. We knew how important this game was. If we had won we were back in the mix.

“When you lose 4-0 you have to speak about your mistakes. I am not willing to come out with fighting messages. Let’s concentrate on ourselves and make sure in the next game we are back on our best level. That is my topic now for the next days. Not talking about closing points gaps. I got the feeling once we made this mistake for the first goal we felt a bit too sorry for ourselves.

“The confidence dipped and the aggressiveness was not there. So I wanted to send a sign. We made changes and changed the base formation to attack the game. If we lose, we lose but let’s not raise the white flag.”

Sounds like he finally realised it's over. Not going to be trying to close the points gap just concentrate on performance.

I had far better entertainment about 10:30 tonight, police pulled up in the Garage near my home, small truck full of Arab types it was great to watch..police swooped from every direction...I counted 10 they detained....At least our police Were On The Ball...Near City
Bloody hell what was going down? Was it a raid?

I dont blame Krul , I dont blame the players as they are Championship lads trying to play beyond their ability . To an extent I don’t blame DF and Webber as they are being asked to operate with one hand hand tied behind their backs . Who I do blame is the obnoxious Smiths who have done nothing yet again but bring humiliation and embarrassment upon the club I love so much .

He has been great this season mu player of the season.

He will need competition next season as McGovern is not what he needs.

Tettey didn’t let anyone down and I’m fast beginning to think he is my runner-up to Tim Krul for POTS. Krul made a howler, it happens but has still been excellent.
Adam Idah was a bright spot but what has happened to Pukki?!

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk...d-tettey-let-no-one-down-arsenal-4-0-norwich/
Exactly I want to know what has happened to him. I was chatting to a celtic supporter a couple of days ago and he said the same thing happened at celtic and it seems through out Pukki's career - fits and starts. His movement has gone, his finishing has gone and it looks like his belief has gone. Was it to do with his injury? was it to do with the euros not happening and he has lost any motivation? was it all the headlines he was receiving got too much? I don't know but he doesn't look like the same player who was smashing them in last season and was in fire at the start of this season.

Very worrying indeed , especially as his back up Drmic is about as good as a chocolate tea pot . Time for a massive clear out of this team in the summer who have turned into losers , and start all over again .

If you don’t believe how bad they are ,read Paddy Davitts ratings in the Pink Un on their performance last night