Team Vs Arsenal | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team Vs Arsenal

We can't even bloody score - teams can just show up play at 50%.

Pukki has completely lost it

I am so disappointed.

We hit the post and had another chance saved but it just seems we have no confidence once a goal goes in. Last season we could be 2 down and I felt we could still win but this season that hasn't been the case players look devoid of confidence

Brilliant form after the break.

P 3 W 0 D 0 L 3 F 0 A 8
DF was selling us the fact the players were fit and ready - they don't look fit or ready. Nothing up top at all.

I will admit Rupp looks handy in the central midfield role.

No fight at all - gutless

Why can't we get back into a game? This question needs to be asked. DF needs to face questions. How will he cope next season not as the underdog? I hope he gets some money to spend and not the fucking joke of a budget he got this time.

I really thought the break was what we needed and gave us a chance to get players back but in all honesty we looked like we had more chance of staying up before the break. The return has just been pathetic.

Utter , utter shite . Our last 4 league games have all been lost without us even scoring a single goal . Disgraceful beyond belief

Utter , utter shite . Our last 4 league games have all been lost without us even scoring a single goal . Disgraceful beyond belief
Pukki looks as if he can't be bothered, McLean no idea, Drmic no idea, Trybull too weak for this level. I feel that we have players like Leitner (when fit), Vrancic, Idah, Hernandez who just need to start.

We lose game after game but DF selects same midfield and even when we improve after using subs he leaves them on the bench even when playing 2 games a week.