Team v Wolves | Vital Football

Team v Wolves

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I think we are all done with this season, but I'll get this done until the end of the season.

No new injuries but will be the same squad that lost midweek.

Smith has his said that we are going into the championship with lower levels (quality/confidence) and he said we will be looking at new attacking options....defo.

He said if we had confidence and quality and put our chances away the game midweek would have been different. But players so low in confidence.

Smith says that the two games against wolves this season we have been very good and that should give us confidence.

Smith sees melou as a quality player and will be very important next season. DS says he can play all over the midfielder and he knows how to work in each role....I don't see it. The guy is weak, had maybe 3 decent games this season and doesn't go past a light jog.

Remember Smith saying this incase we get any silly excuses for a poor transfer window....he says 'we are able to plan early for our new season as we know where we are and gmcan get things done'.

Gilmour is the new McLean - playing every game no matter how crap he is, not getting subbed no matter how bad he is.

Gunn

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Rupp

Springett
Rashica
Rowe

Tzolis

Subs:

Krul - Williams - Byram - Melou - Dowell - Pukki - Placheta - Gilmour - Gibbs

Something like that. Pukki has missed so many chances he has to know he isn't undroppable - Smith showed last week that he is trying players to have a look for next season - See what Tzolis can do up top but could rotate with any of the three behind him.

I feel like tgere is this them and us feeling at the club much like there was during the latter part of AN reign.

Smith coming out and saying 'sure the fans don't like to see me smiling but I'm human and that's what I do. I need to make sure the players are positive and so I smile.'

What a load of bollocks.

I thought it was Delia Smith the fans were angry with for smiling not coffee man.

He said he is over relegation now and it's time to smile.

I feel like tgere is this them and us feeling at the club much like there was during the latter part of AN reign.

Smith coming out and saying 'sure the fans don't like to see me smiling but I'm human and that's what I do. I need to make sure the players are positive and so I smile.'

What a load of bollocks.

I thought it was Delia Smith the fans were angry with for smiling not coffee man.

He said he is over relegation now and it's time to smile.

So after 9 months of total humiliation, Smiff is smiling, Webber says he will leave when he wants and Kenco is smiling too.
That just leaves the players to laugh as they go on posh holidays paid from their obscenely high wages.

…. and don’t forget the unambitious, couldn’t care less Smiffs who just laugh and say ‘Well, you win some , you lose some … that’s the way it is ‘

So after 9 months of total humiliation, Smiff is smiling, Webber says he will leave when he wants and Kenco is smiling too.
That just leaves the players to laugh as they go on posh holidays paid from their obscenely high wages.
Kenco....I love it

I see lots of fans (wolves) say that their players are already on the beach and have turned off for the season after 3 wins in last 12...rwo of whicg were against relegation fighting sides. Their boss said this is not true and they will continue to play for wins.

I bet they will look like world beaters today.

Last 12..

21 conceded.....cleansheet today then
12 scored....they'll get 4 today

3 win
8 losses
1 draw

Smith set target after relegation to not finish bottom and players can't even manage to meet that

Big iwan has demanded the players go out and 'show pride and that you care about the club'