Team V Wednesday | Page 18 | Vital Football

Team V Wednesday

That Vrancic free kick was incredible - a great point considering we were poor again, fortunately we’ve actually gained a point on Leeds this weekend though so not all bad! I have to say I thought Krul was magnificent tonight!

But as for the referee - the worst I have ever seen on my 23 years following football. Firstly how was their keeper not sent off for deliberate handball outside the area? Secondly - a clear foul on Aarons in the first half in the area for a penalty (a pull back)
Thirdly - fletcher as clear as day handballs it into the net - he was essentially playing basketball!!

And then finally - he somehow carries on into the 97th minute

He shouldn’t be allowed to referee professional football ever again. The same ref who didn’t send Mings off for his stamp on Oliviera

I agree Krul was very good and made some impressive and important saves.

Again agree the ref was awful, that is two shockingly poor refs in a row, I can't believe neither the ref or linesman saw anything wrong with Fletchers goal.
Wasn't a yellow the correct decision for the keeper? It was a deliberate handball but I wouldn't say it was a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Bruces comments after the game were very puzzling.

4 poor refs in a row.
Bruce called us a small club before the game. I don't know what game he was watching after his post match interview.
The bloke has lost any respect I had for him.
Farke was bang on with his comments about officials decisions in his post match interview.

Here’s a little something that I’ve written from the heart this morning about what it truly means and feels like to support Norwich City. It’s not a boring match report or anything like that. It’s what I felt, and my family felt, last night in the last five minutes, just the last five, that’s all, let me know what you think...

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk...y-invest-everything-you-have-in-norwich-city/

Great article Tuckster.
It great to hear what people do to get to games and how they feel during them.
Most fans see or hear the games live so I am always more interested in the personal side and your report explains that brilliantly.

I also have a heart issue although Cardiologists know the problem and procedures and drugs are dealing with it.
I am sure neither of the 2 consultants I am seeing would recommend this season and a lot of beer as a way of dealing with my issues :grinning:

Its always great at the time but to put a dampener on it, we now have same number of points as just before last kick of Reading game !!

Great stuff Tucks ! I hope you wife and lad are Ok after that , and I’ve echoed that under your article on the main site.

Unfortunately I now have a spinal problem so I can’t get knocked about in the ground as the free kick was given . I had already got hurt at Wigan when I got thrown over a seat when we equalised . I was pushed back from the front of Snakepit and just couldnt see properly , but still went mental when we scored ! The bumps and bruises will be well worth when we go up next week !

Why DF sat motionlesson Vrancics goal

“I was not willing to celebrate because in this moment my feeling was it was not fair play,” he said. “It is important not to be killed in the head after such an important game and so many situations against you. We played a fantastic first half, scored a brilliant goal and should have scored a second. The only scene for Sheffield was a terrific strike from nearly 40 yards into the top corner.

Let’s hope we don’t get another inept , totally blind and attrocious referee at the last 3 games . just like DF , I am sick of their their inability to so their jobs properly and I am tired of EFLs total lack of effort in doing something about these clowns