Team V Wednesday | Page 17 | Vital Football

Team V Wednesday

Told ya...Vrancic was our ace in the hole....And he needed to be, were were overall atrocious, clueless at times.
Thank heavens our spark returns for Monday namely Buendia

Super Mario my only contender for my MOM ( Krul if he hadnt fcked up)
But were top 5 points clear but should have been 11 and job done and dusted.

Reaction from The Boss: “So many things were against us today. The spirit and mentality the lads showed was extraordinary.”

DF: “We never know when we are beaten. A few crucial decisions went against us. When you have to handle that, it’s important to stayed focused and we did.

DF: “We played well in the first-half and were very unlucky not to lead. I thought it was a clear handball for their second. We took so many risks late on and wanted to create something. Thank god Mario had that magic moment.”

DF: “It’s important to calm the load and nerves. We will need the unity on Monday. All I can say to our supporters is to be there and support us and we will try and get the points.”

MV: “It’s a new game, a totally different game. We are very strong away, we just need to calm down a bit and focus on the last three games.”

What a clown of a ref and that’s being kind ...the inept idiot should never referee again.

But overall it was classic get out of jail . Our passing was attrocious and our corners hopeless ...we couldn’t even get the ball past the near post.

Went mental at the end , and it was a massive point , and it shut the Wednesday fans up who were acting like they winning the European Cup before that last gasp goal

Agree yellow belly but i was never in doubt about us getting an equalizer it has been that sort of season never beaten attitude ,if someone suggested 11 games ago we would go unbeaten for that many games i would of grabbed there hand off.

We will win the title without doubt, but knowing city we will do it the hard way.

OTBC PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME

Just back via pub.
Agreed YB and CD.
we should have won and it was great to shut up weds fans who had nothing to play for. Bent snout 2 was never a Norwich fan so eff off.

Had the same feeling CD, you just knew we were gonna get an equaliser in injury time. That free kick just had to go in and was literally the last kick of the game!

Someone mentioned that Vrancic had been out there in the warm up practising those free kicks and he hit 5 out of 6 in the top corner - so it was no fluke! But incredible by Vrancic and the pressure he must have felt, imagine putting that ball down knowing it was the last kick of the game.

Means we carry that high and momentum into the Stoke game now where it could all be done and dusted.

Worst referee we’ve had all season, and that’s saying something, we’ve had some utterly crap ones in the last two games before tonight.

How he allowed fletchers goal to stand was ridiculous. Fletcher couldn’t believe it himself.

That Vrancic free kick was incredible - a great point considering we were poor again, fortunately we’ve actually gained a point on Leeds this weekend though so not all bad! I have to say I thought Krul was magnificent tonight!

But as for the referee - the worst I have ever seen on my 23 years following football. Firstly how was their keeper not sent off for deliberate handball outside the area? Secondly - a clear foul on Aarons in the first half in the area for a penalty (a pull back)
Thirdly - fletcher as clear as day handballs it into the net - he was essentially playing basketball!!

And then finally - he somehow carries on into the 97th minute

He shouldn’t be allowed to referee professional football ever again. The same ref who didn’t send Mings off for his stamp on Oliviera

You really need to see DF's total and utter lack of response when Vrancic scored - it was his centenary match and maybe a draw just wasnt good enough and he had been left shattered for the last 96 and a half minutes. Love to know what he uttered!!!

Its on Sky Sports Football match report as a video of Vrancics goal about half way down