Team V Wednesday | Vital Football

Team V Wednesday

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So Trybull is a major doubt for tomorrow which isn't great. He has twisted his knee.

DF very happy with Cantwell saying:

I am very happy with Todd. No one ran more than he did at Wigan in our side. That is the numbers. he didn't play for 8 or 9 weeks. Then to come in would be tough for an experienced player like Alex Tettey, never mind a young player. Todd could have scored or had a very good assist in the first moments at Wigan. Then no-one would be complaining. So small margins.

DF also mentioned how Buendia had a few poor games but didn't drop him.

DF 's 100th game tomorrow - hasn't time flown by?

Everyone else is fine.

I think DF will go:

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Zimmermann
Lewis

Vrancic
McLean

Cantwell
Stiepermann
Hernandez

Pukki

I don't feel very comfortable with Vrancic and McLean in central role as neither is very defensive. I think I would have to maybe put in Tettey/Thompson into that defensive midfield role or even go with Godfrey and have Klose at the back.

We all know DF and know that he will not ring the changes and hearing his comments on Cantwell I can't see him dropping the young man and now being forced in to a change might be the only one we see.

I might have to go:

Krul

Aarons
Zimmer
Godfrey
Lewis

Tettey
Vrancic

McLean
Stiepermann
Hernandez

Pukki

Subs

Ox - Hanley - Klose - Srbeny - Leitner - Cantwell - Morris

Wednesday will be without Adam Reach which is good to hear. Max's cousin Ronaldo Aarons is out too

Got no issue with Cantwell starting if Farke is happy with how he has played - and as I said, he was far from the worst player at Wigan and actually Onel has been poorer in both the Wigan and reading games than him

Trybull potentially being injured is an issue - Tettey hasn’t even been making the final 18 recently, so would he come in completely from the cold? Or could we start Leitner as the deepest of the midfield two?

I suppose at Wigan we did take Trybull off and Vrancic/Leitner did fine for the final 20 or so.

Certainly a tough call - but hopefully Trybull is fit to play!

Let’s hope Forest can pull off the shock in the early game...and we can head to Carrow Road knowing we can get promotion...!

Oh and also - wouldn’t it be nice if a referee actually gives us a decision tomorrow?!! After the Buendia red, the non penalties in the Reading game and the ludicrous penalty given for Wigan...we are certainly due one or two in our favour surely

IMO Vrancic and Leitner need to start , and I would take Todd and McLean out for this one . We have GOT to win it

It worked v Wigan , and we looked a different team with them on , and it produced the goal
I agree but that was the last 15 minutes with Wigan tiring and us going all out attack. I would be happy to have leitner and vrancic in if trybull is fit. I just think McLean isn't a great central midfielder and has been helped having the tough tackling defensive minded trybull both vrancic and leitner are not this. If trybull fit get leitner next to him and vrancic out on the right

IMO, DF should go Krul, Aarons, Zimmerman, Godfrey, Lewis, Leitner, Vrancic, Hernandez, Steiperman, McLean, Pukki. Here's to a very Good Friday. OTBC.

Also can we hav less than 4 mins added on at the end of the game? If it's 6 mins again then we know it's a conspiracy

Leitner not a winger so I hope that doesn't hinder us...I think he will swap with stiepermann and Hernanadez a lot.

Bruce saying he is so pleased for norwich as it's a great little club....little club...hmmm