team v spurs | Vital Football

team v spurs

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
same as for me although we just have to be a bit cuter and keep the ball more. a bit more guile and craft in the final third and ya never know. got a sneaking suspicion he may bring back a bit more experience in baldock though.

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Ampadu
Baldock Luncunt Norwood Fleck Osborn
Burke McGoldrick

Bogle should be considered at LWB by the way.

Same but give Brewster more minutes.
Yes, first half against Newcastle we did everything but score. McGoldrick and Bogle seemed to be getting an understanding, if Burke can score early we could be in for a game. Spurs counter very quickly with Son so CW may play Baldock. Amps and Basham need to be up for it, Egan glued to Kane. Another win for us 2-1

Ramsdale
Basham Egan Ampadu
Baldock Luncunt Norwood Fleck Osborn
Burke McGoldrick

Bogle should be considered at LWB by the way.
is bogle left or right footed ,looks to me like hes as comfy on both,he loves cutting back in for a shot ,nowt wrong wi it let mi say,but yeah worth a look on the left

probably everyone behind the ball then hit em on the break ,two quick lads up top if so.

Ramsdale
Bash Egan Ampadu
Baldock Bogle Lundstram Fleck Osborn
McGoldrick Burke

The more I think about it we need Baldock, he is good defensively and has a great engine. The more I think about it we need Bogle, his skill, speed of thought and eye for a goal. Answer play them both (waiting for the must play Bogle at wing back police 😂). Baldock and Bogle on the right would be off the scale good.

Yes, first half against Newcastle we did everything but score. McGoldrick and Bogle seemed to be getting an understanding, if Burke can score early we could be in for a game. Spurs counter very quickly with Son so CW may play Baldock. Amps and Basham need to be up for it, Egan glued to Kane. Another win for us 2-1
Kane will drop deep a lot of the time meaning egan won’t be able to go with him it will be up to the midfield to pick him up I think he will have a birthday with son the most likely recipient