Team v Southampton | Vital Football

Team v Southampton

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Our kneeling braindeads take on the PL giants of Southampton on Tuesday in a game sure to set the pulses racing, in front of an empty Kop. More woke political gesturing and a totally avoidable sterile atmosphere - it truly is what football is all about.

So how should we line up?

I'd do this:

Olsen
Bogle Basham Egan Davies
Guedioura Fleck
Burke MGW Freeman
McPub

Olsen should play and so should the defenders he needs to build an understanding with.

Guedioura was impressive at Hull and we need to get him as fit as possible as quick as possible.

Use this game to try Davies at left back. If not him, then Longthrow.

Sharp should rest so in comes McPub to do his impersonation of a footballer.

Burke can start because he isn't Brewster.

Olsen
Bogle Egan Basham Davies
Guedioura Brunt Fleck
Gibbs-White Brewster Ndiaye

it’s a free hit so give Brunt a game, rest Sharp and see if
MGW and Ndiaye can feed Brewster and find his lost confidence

................................fodders...................
..................lopata egan ........gordon...........
bogle.........fleck.....brunt........goudiaura.....osbourne
..........................brewster........mcburnie.............

If Slav has decided on his defensive unit then I'd play it. As said the keeper needs to bond with those protecting him.

As for the rest protect our assets like Gibs and Billy and give anyone else a run.

................................fodders...................
..................lopata egan ........gordon...........
bogle.........fleck.....brunt........goudiaura.....osbourne
..........................brewster........mcburnie.............
Guedioura will surely play i think,he needs some game time.I think Flecky will probably be rested,same as Billy but i don't see this as a non descript game,i'm going and i definitely want us to win,i don't think we will but i want us to most definitely.UTB

I'm wanting to see Bogle, McBurnie and Freeman start. A tough call whether Slav stays loyal to the lads who've got this far or bring in the more experienced players.

The prize money for winning is just 10k so it's no wonder clubs just bin it off.

I'm wanting to see Bogle, McBurnie and Freeman start. A tough call whether Slav stays loyal to the lads who've got this far or bring in the more experienced players.

The prize money for winning is just 10k so it's no wonder clubs just bin it off.

I'd be fine with those 3 starting. Maybe Brewster alongside. If having a largely undeserved opportunity to play against a well established prem outfit doesn't motivate them nothing will.

Guedioura will surely play i think,he needs some game time.I think Flecky will probably be rested,same as Billy but i don't see this as a non descript game,i'm going and i definitely want us to win,i don't think we will but i want us to most definitely.UTB
its definately a none descript compared to the league hense why slav will make whole sale changes. i will also be going rodders . i to am a blade :khat:

If Burke is selected no one should be charged an entrance fee. Wilder blew nigh on £50 million quid on 3 utter shite strikers.
None of us would waste a tenner on a shit meal

its definately a none descript compared to the league hense why slav will make whole sale changes. i will also be going rodders . i to am a blade :khat:
The league is obviously the priority but that doesn't mean this cup tie's a non descript game in my opinion Twirls.Come on you BLADES.UTB