Team v rotherham | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team v rotherham

a) Ive changed the post - have a look
b) I would have thought the idea is try and sign players who might make in the Prem too otherwise you have to rebuild the team in the first season up.
Obviously that would be better but surely the primary is to get back to the prem first!?

I agree, we havent played well at all in the first 5 games, we STILL CANT DEFEND, and the players look devoid of passion, almost like they shouldnt be playing at this lvl. We arent looking sharp in the final third, im still worried how many good chances we are missing, we needed a real prolific striker bought for good money but time will tell if hugill can be that man. We were lucky today as 2nil down we wld of lost that game im sure.
we let the millers have so many clear chances which is a big worry too.

Obviously that would be better but surely the primary is to get back to the prem first!?

One of the things I look for in a striker is whether they can do it over time. Some strikers are one season wonders....when they defences get to know how they play some strikers dry up in terms of goals.

MK Dons is Jeromes level. I haven’t forgotten his part in getting us relegated from the Prem in 2016, and his total uselessness until he got kicked out of the club with the rest of the losers

His subs are still strange. Rivers and is it Chris G were saying on the 65th 'surely we needs to change it' but he didn't until late in the game.

Rivers said all three forwards on so they are going for it and then about a minute later was questioning why pukki was playing behind hugill. It was the sane bloody formation . He'd thrown on another forward and a more attacking midfielder but wanted them to play in same position as players take off.

He then threw on McLean on 95th which then meant ref added on more time in which Rotherham got another chance.

I must say I thought Skipp would have been seriously injured so was glad to see him play on. We can do without injuries and especially to one of our best players

I did like to see the whole team celebrate with hugill when he score all that is but emi who was probably still grumpy he didn't get to take it.

His subs are still strange. Rivers and is it Chris G were saying on the 65th 'surely we needs to change it' but he didn't until late in the game.

Rivers said all three forwards on so they are going for it and then about a minute later was questioning why pukki was playing behind hugill. It was the sane bloody formation . He'd thrown on another forward and a more attacking midfielder but wanted them to play in same position as players take off.

He then threw on McLean on 95th which then meant ref added on more time in which Rotherham got another chance.
Is that mark rivers?

Hes always made odd late subs, i dont get it.