Team v Reading | Page 8 | Vital Football

Team v Reading

Me too Bears.
Bad officials come in all shapes and sizes.
I was chuffed he was at least punishing bad tackles but his time keeping has cost us 2 points

I know we are still in a real strong position but it's the 6 minutes and then extra? Plus the fact we couldn't hold on

You could see zimmer was a bit confused as to who was where when Klose came on kept asking is it 4 and whose where.

Wigan will be not be easy either. Who have Leeds and United got on weekend? The gap coukd be smaller by time we play

Pukki didn't look comfortable. If he is out then we are a completely different side as Rhodes is a totally different player.

Just back . Not too disappointed as on 85minutes I would have given anything fir a draw . Another game gone so we are getting nearer . Just got to go out now and hammer Wigan

Just back . Not too disappointed as on 85minutes I would have given anything fir a draw . Another game gone so we are getting nearer . Just got to go out now and hammer Wigan

Have to agree with you YB - absolutely spot on! Just one of those games tonight - if you play it we win 9 times out of 10, but tonight was the 1 out of 10. A shame we couldn’t hold on, but we are still 7 points clear of 3rd place (same as it was two games ago) now with only five games left. Realistically two wins from the final five games will do, three for certain

Looking forward to Wigan on Sunday!

There was one in the first half too when Hernandez was manhandled down to the floor at a cross which was a plain penalty but the ref missed or ignored it - The linesman should have seen it though.