Team v Reading | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team v Reading

I would have taken the draw earlier in the game, however felt cheated in the end, another dick of a ref..6 mins added yet they score on 97 mins, not one of our better performances tonight, we missed Buendia`s spark for certain, thought Cantwell wasn`t up to our new found standard...we could have had 2 pens and keeper saved another 3 that deserved a goal...I suppose on another night we could have cruised it....Good Sheffield drew also
We have our 7 point breathing space so were ok...And now bring on Wigan....OTBC

Cantwell did okay but as ffl says he wasn't up to speed and slowed it down too much. Steipermann also took too long on the ball instead of hitting it 1st time.

Pukki not his night but I feel we have no real back up to suit this style

Last edited:
The events last night were always gonna happen. Apart from Reading we have let Hull , Bolton , Derby and Millwall back into games that we should have won easily

Just seen the highlights and yet again what a joke of an inept referee in this League . The rugby tackle on Trybull was a definite pen as was the foul on Pukki .

Just seen the highlights and yet again what a joke of an inept referee in this League . The rugby tackle on Trybull was a definite pen as was the foul on Pukki .
The foul on Pukki was so obvious. Again where the hell did 6 minutes come from?

How did the referee and his linesmen miss the Reading defender putting both arms round Trybull and throwing him down to the ground ?

I watched it live but I was too annoyed to even comment after the game . Like YB I would have more than happy taken a draw 85 mins in but the way we took the lead and was well in control to concede like that. I'm still annoyed over it today. I hope the players can react better than myself and be fully focused on tomorrow. We now simply have to win at Wigan or it would suddenly look like a 3 horse race again for top 2.

I watched it live but I was too annoyed to even comment after the game . Like YB I would have more than happy taken a draw 85 mins in but the way we took the lead and was well in control to concede like that. I'm still annoyed over it today. I hope the players can react better than myself and be fully focused on tomorrow. We now simply have to win at Wigan or it would suddenly look like a 3 horse race again for top 2.

I watched it live on TV and went totally bonkers when we got what I thought was the winner. I can't ever remember feeling as forlorn as I did when they equalised and have struggled to eradicate it from my mind. I recorded it to watch it back, but can't bring myself to look at it again. I didn't even see the goal celebrations as I was running round the living room like a mad woman. It felt like a loss.

Same here Sminks! I feel a lot better now after todays results mind. If we win tomorrow we're on our way!

I screamed again like a mad woman when Millwall equalised at the end. Chris Wilder was like a mad man at the end arguing with officials.

Sheff Wed having to defend hard V Leeds and their goalie has played a blinder so far.