Team v Reading | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team v Reading

Thanks for the link Rex . Brilliant goal by Pukki ! Is it just me or is Krul starting to look more assured ? Also Leitner has gone up in my estimation !!

I agree re: Krul YB - he seems to be gaining confidence, and maybe shaking some rust off too? He was good last night again.

Leitner seems to have found his role in the side now - beginning to show his quality more consistently.

It was a good win last night considering the injuries we have - a bit scrappy yes, but these midweek away championship games are never anything but a scrap! What a find Pukki is, amazing to think he was on a free transfer - when was the last time we had someone who was such a natural finisher?

Also a word for DF - he has his pitfalls (don't we all :p) but one thing he is good at is giving the youngsters a chance and giving them confidence - a stark contrast to the Alex Neil and Hughton days, when you seemingly had to be 25+ to play!!

Oh, as I said CK Cantwell was good but he isn't a left-winger and drifted inside a lot which left a lot of space. I am one of his biggest fans as I think he can become very good

After all the dross its great to see pasision fight and a hunger to win . Superb harrying and tackling and flying forwards . Perhaps the players have had enough of DFs sideways football, and have just decided to go for all out attack !!

I haven't reseen the highlights but their goal looked to be another Krul error as he pushed the ball to their forward.

He did not...... it not come off the post!! Also he made a brilliant save from a long distance rocket....No errors he is to be praised, especially from the Save from Howson on Saturday.

I haven't reseen the highlights but their goal looked to be another Krul error as he pushed the ball to their forward.

I know what you mean about Tettey, I thought the same watching yesterday. He always seems to pass to players who are under pressure from their man, instead of looking up and looking for a better option. I guess it’s never been his strong point going forwards, he’s very good at what he does do in breaking the play up etc, but yesterday he looked slow in posession.

He did not...... it came off the post!! Also he made a brilliant save from a long distance rocket....No errors he is to be praised, especially from the Save from Howson on Saturday.
It did look like he pushed it out and I hadn't seen he reply - I now see it was off the post.