Team v qpr | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team v qpr

Why did I say anything about our discipline?

So buendia will be out of the next two (that's what you get for a straight red, right?)
Trybull picked up an ankle injury and pukki had ice on his hamstring...hopefully all okay

I thought it was 3 games for a straight red and one for two yellows. I hope you're right and it's just the 2 - but the next 2 are massive for us so hes let us down badly by going in like that. That being said I did say it was a soft red as an identical foul happened against him moments before and was only a yellow. Guess they'll try anything to stop our surge. What an incredible performance though and another massive 3 points. We're almost there now. I reckon 2 more wins will secure autos and 3 will secure 1st. OTBC :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Awful for us. Who do we think will be his cover? No real natural RM players on the bench?

I'm now an Alex Neil supporter once again. Cmon Preston!

Unfortunately, it is a sacrifice that occurs occasionally. It looks like DF encourages all of our players to play in their way and not to be afraid of making a mistake, so successful tackles will outway the mistake of a red. It has proven to be a risk worth taking.

What a day ! Amazing first half and the scenes at the end were amazing . Shame for Emi ..... the referee singularly failed to protect from horrible tackles against him all game , yet doesn’t hesitate to send him off

Any player who had stepped up this season to replace a team mate has also done well.

I think it will be either cantwell or vrancic to replace him.

Crazy we have no replacement wingers

Excellent excellent win, great performance. Shame about Emi, maybe we can get it reduced on appeal?

If not - with the way players have stepped into the team over the months, I’m confident whoever comes in will give it 100%. The likes of Vrancic, Leitner, Cantwell have been waiting for an opportunity for months, and this is that opportunity for them

Just got back to hotel after a very long day that started this morning at 6am and just ended at 11pm after spending it with family I’ve not seen since Christmas. Super day!
I could see DG and family from my River End seat!! X

Tom Trybull limping off wasn’t great either. Hope he’s ok for Reading or there might be a few changes.
Vrancic or Cantwell could come in for Buendia but if Trybull is out as well, then you can take your pick from Vrancic, Leitner, Cantwell and Tettey to fill in. McLean can play on the left and then You could play Vrancic & Leitner in the centre. Mario’s quite tough so could put himself about in there.

I am still buzzing this morning . What an incredible first half performance , and even in the second half we remained in total control despite being down to 10 men. Every game now means the tension is notched up a bit more . We now simply have GOT to beat Reading and Wigan

Do that and we're up I think YB! - What an atmosphere at Wigan it'll be !!!
I heard earlier a scary stat - We have not won a single league game this season when Buendia has not played. Let's hope that is ended v Reading!