Team v qpr | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team v qpr

Absolutely, Sminky. Who are you going to see?

It is a three night weekend event Fri to Sun .....you won’t like the answer...... Marillion.

Bit of a complicated story. I am in Portsmouth for Sheffield Wed, in France near Cognac for Stoke, travelling from Calais to Leicester day before Blackburn match. I am with two other female friends, both from Norfolk, but not NCFC. I have made the decision to try for a Blackburn ticket tomorrow and will sort the fallout next week. I got a Wigan ticket to get my points up to a 1000 ( hopefully for Villa away) but have made the decision to go even though I will be on my own and could watch comfortably on TV. I haven’t seen an away defeat in 10 matches this season or last so my brother has ordered me to go. I will do as I am told. No cheap travel for me.....won’t see much change from £60 with trains and taxis but worth it if we win with a £7.50 ticket ( not forgetting that damn £1.50 booking fee). OTBC

3 Match ban for Emi confirmed . So unfair on Buendia who was hacked down by QPR all game , and now he can’t play . I hope the dirty, fouling QPR players are happy with their days work at Carrow Road

3 matches? Bloody disgusting.
Kicked all game long. Surprised he's not injured. How many teams have tried to kick us off the park this season?

3 matches? Bloody disgusting.
Kicked all game long. Surprised he's not injured. How many teams have tried to kick us off the park this season?

Not as many as QPR . They committed the most fouls against us of all teams that have visited Carrow Road (25) and got just 2 yellows for their hacking tactics .
Also the woeful inept referee who singularly failed to protect Emi is very much to blame for what happened to our player . It’s very simple ... if an official negates in his duties then you may be tempted to take matters into your own hands to try and stop hacking footballers seriously injuring you or your team mates

I was thinking about the Christmas and New year period beginning with Blackburn when a string of clubs decided to go in hard. Emi was injured that time. I agree the referee on Saturday was woeful.

The only club who didn’t were Swansea , and it was a great game to watch with 2 skilful sides playing an honest game of entertaining football . Well done Swansea :clap:

Farke has spoken brilliantly this afternoon about Emi and the harsh decision of EFL who are only interested in protecting their referees , dispite that fact that this woeful and inept referee ( who let nasty tackles against Emi go unpunished ) along with his linesmen who allowed themselves to be influenced by the QPR fans and the QPR players , especially their goalkeeper who went tearing out of his area to try and get a fellow professional player sent off . An UTTER DISGRACE

Last edited: