Team v qpr | Vital Football

Team v qpr

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Everyone is fit.

Morris is also back but not ready for 1st team so will play for u23s.

I think it will be same again

As we expect it to be same 11 then for some fun why dont you pick a different 11 and formation.

Possible team involving no current first picks

McGovern
Pinto Klose Hanley. Heise
Vrancic Tettey Thompson Cantwell
Leitner
Rhodes

Not a bad side !

Hiese should get at least 1 game before season us up. Is he here just to enjoy doing nothing?

I've had enough of this now. Moving Blackburn match to a Saturday evening KO is mad. As I am at a music concert that evening in Leicester so that rules me out even watching it.

Should be getting some decent tv money for all these games.

How many more are to be on tv?

QPR
Blackburn

.....I've had a look and 5 of our last 7 games are on SKY that is bloody craxy plus the stoke game is on a Monday so will be available on ifollow I believe even though I am not able to watch the games on my ifollow for some reason?

Should be getting some decent tv money for all these games.

How many more are to be on tv?

QPR
Blackburn

.....I've had a look and 5 of our last 7 games are on SKY that is bloody craxy plus the stoke game is on a Monday so will be available on ifollow I believe even though I am not able to watch the games on my ifollow for some reason?

Bears. You have to be abroad to watch on I follow.

It will be the same team . Can’t see Farke changing what isn’t broken .

I’m off into the city now for pre match and then it down to the ground for maximum effort from the players and fans alike ! Get on your feet everyone and ‘ sing your hearts out for the lads ‘ ! OTBC

Wells starting for pr and hasnt trained all week.

Glad smith isn't playing for them as he also a threat