Team v Plymouth | Vital Football

Team v Plymouth

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Got to balance going through with keeping fresh for the next two horrible fixtures so we can hopefully avoid embarrassment.

Ramsdale
Basham Jags:sick: Stevens
Bogle Ampadu Fleck Lowe
McGoldrick
Brewster Mousset

Wish we had two of him. Or at least two better versions of him.

Would have him at CB but Lunny will have to get through a lot of running in the next 2 games (if he can be arsed) so should be rested.

Same goes for Baldock, Osborn and Burke.

...............................................rammers.................................
..............baldock..............bash.............stevens.............
bogle..............................amps.........................................................osbourn..............
.................................fleck........lunny....................
..........................brewster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,burke

Ramsdale
Bash Robinson Stevens
Bogle Ayari Ampadu Fleck Lowe
Brewster Hackford

Lets have a look at Ayari and Hackford. A young team with experience at the back. If they are good enough they are old enough.

...............................................rammers.................................
..............baldock..............bash.............stevens.............
bogle..............................amps.........................................................osbourn..............
.................................fleck........lunny....................
..........................brewster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,burke
Surely Egan will play if he's fit Twirls,he misses Manure so he doesn't need resting and i wouldn't have Baldock in a back 3.I wouldn't start Burke because i expect him to start V Manure and it's going to be a lonely 70 minutes up top on his own or however long his legs last at Old Trafford for him.I'd like to see Brewster start with either Billy or if fit Oli McB in the cup.I'd have the 2 kids on the bench but as always it depends who's fit or who's got covid restraints.I see Sergio Aguero has tested positive for Covid,he's missed the last 3 City games because he was self isolating so his return will be delayed further.UTMPB

Last edited:
If fit I'd actually like to see Baldock tried in the back three from the start, see how he gels with Bogle. Whoever plays on the right will have to watch Plymouth's Hardie whose pace they'll look to use to get behind us. We'll need to be combative in midfield, Grant likes to run at players and Mayor is their playmaker who'll look to knock balls in for Jephcott and Hardie to chase. The good news about Plymouth is they can't defend, their win at Sunderland, who dominated them, was a fluke, I doubt they'll get two flukes in a row.

Ramsdale

Bogle, Baldock, Egan, Bryan, Lowe

Lundstram, Ampadu, Fleck

Sharp, Brewster

If fit I'd actually like to see Baldock tried in the back three from the start, see how he gels with Bogle. Whoever plays on the right will have to watch Plymouth's Hardie whose pace they'll look to use to get behind us. We'll need to be combative in midfield, Grant likes to run at players and Mayor is their playmaker who'll look to knock balls in for Jephcott and Hardie to chase. The good news about Plymouth is they can't defend, their win at Sunderland, who dominated them, was a fluke, I doubt they'll get two flukes in a row.

Ramsdale

Bogle, Baldock, Egan, Bryan, Lowe

Lundstram, Ampadu, Fleck

Sharp, Brewster
Plymouth’s win at Sunderland on Tuesday was their first away win of the season and was almost entirely down to the fact I had Sunderland in my acca
( I won’t be putting us in mine this weekend)