Team V MK | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team V MK

We've been dominant since the goal but no real chances bar the Samuel header (or lack of).

Graham is destroying their RB but can't make any of his many crosses count. Not convinced Samuel on the right is the way to go.

I’m miffed that despite some of the class players we have, we seem to always want to sit back as if we don’t think we are good enough to play football.

It was only the last part of the half we looked remotely interested in trying to actually play.

I understood to a certain extent why we sat back v Oxford. They have a very good side, and we were missing most of our first choice midfield. But both those excuses can’t be used today.

Think I’m just grumpy and peeved because my Brisbane Lions lost their preliminary final tonight. Booo!

Just hope 2nd half we let our players show what they can actually do with the ball. Don’t treat MK like they are Liverpool.

Don’t treat MK like they are Liverpool.

On the subject of Liverpool, in today's Merseyside derby, how the hell is this not a straight red for Pickford? There was an offside, so wasn't even given as a foul, but surely it's violent conduct. Could've broken his leg.