Team v Millwall | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

Great great win today. I managed to get a decent live feed for most of match but it dipped out just before our third goal.

Rotherham tickets arrived this morning. Anybody else going?

Great great win today. I managed to get a decent live feed for most of match but it dipped out just before our third goal.

Rotherham tickets arrived this morning. Anybody else going?
How did yoi manage to get a lice stream sminks?

The team spirit is great. I've just seen the clips of bots in the tiny tiny away dressing room. They playing music and all having a dance. Also the club put posters of the guys celebrating wins all over the walls.

How did yoi manage to get a lice stream sminks?
I found a live video by Rewindnorwich on Instagram. It was the ifollow feed and it wasn’t delayed with RN commentary.
Not sure if he does that every week but worth bearing in mind...

Mewe.com. Norwich City FC Fan Club. Somebody put a link on there. I will private message you next time if you remind me. It was decent link but dipped out a couple of times and I missed Pukki's goal.

Mewe.com. Norwich City FC Fan Club. Somebody put a link on there. I will private message you next time if you remind me. It was decent link but dipped out a couple of times and I missed Pukki's goal.
Okay will remind you next time we playing on a Saturday

Just returned home from a thoroughly enjoyable day out - Millwall is a dump, but to have a whole stand of city fans was brilliant and also Ben Kensell/Zoe Ward sitting in the lower tier with the fans was a nice touch too I thought (Kensell was getting right into it!)

The game itself was always going to be tough - the matter of fact is they’re simply bigger than us, and play hoofball. Cooper is one of the tallest humans I’ve ever seen! So we needed to battle, and there were going to be scary moments from crosses/free kicks/corners - and overall I thought we defended well, and when needed Krul continued his recent excellent form.

Going forward we didn’t really click all game I thought - but yet we scored three goals! We’re so clinical when we do get chances, it’s such a turnaround from last season.

I thought Godfrey/Zimmermann played well as did Trybull/McLean - weird to say as he got two assists, but thought Buendia had his poorest game for a while and Stiepermann/Hernandez were a little off colour.

Overall an excellent result - average performance. They say a mark of champions is winning when not playing well...

If Sheffield Wednesday win on Monday, we’ll have a chance to go 8 points clear of 3rd place on Friday night. Cmon you owls!

Great write up Olly and glad you had a great day out. Brilliant support. 8 points from third is crazy considering how close it really is. Massive 2 home games coming up, it's just going to get bigger and bigger from here on out. Luckily for us, Leeds and Sheffield still have to play each other and both will still drop points outside of that game as well. I reckon 7 more wins and we're up. Surely we can do it !

If derby were in the race I'd be a little pissed off as their next 4 games are at home!!