Team v Millwall | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

A bit disappointed with Lee Boz report after reading the title.
Recycling what happened in game does not add information to fans who watch a link or listen on RN.
A day out TO the new den should be from time leaving to time getting home
( 7.30 train and back at midnight would have been ours as it was with last Millwall visit if bad health had not stopped it as it is Rotherham ).
If it involves sitting on the cabbage I suppose it is not worth reporting leaving late, sitting on a coach, getting to ground too early and back on coach again.

I recall a trip to the proper Den to see Flecky score a late winner for 3 2 about 30 years ago and being showered with coins and having to go to Liverpool Street on tube despite living in Wimbledon at the time to get away safely from home fans. It was a very scary trip and I would not like to repeat that.
The new den has no soul and although the safer environment is totally welcomed it does take away the atmosphere ( even more than most grounds these days ).
When we saw the 2 1 defeat in league 1, the post match beer in Borough Market saw us walking in between City fans being chased by Millwall fans and the Globe being smashed up so hopefully it was much better yesterday.

We are hoping to go to Boro away so will do a weekend to the riverside report
if I manage to get there :grinning:

That Millwall game you describe has gone down in folklore, especially for Flecky. It was live on ITV and I watched it from the safety of my front room! :rotfl:

Some fight broke out on train back to norwich and two norwich fans hurt. No idea what happened. Was it norwich fans a little drunk getting into a scuffle with one another or was there a millwall/Ipswich fan on the train?

The late trains back to Norwich are always lively.
On may occasions we have seen some lively characters including one very bevvied up lady ( loosely described ) who was ejected at Manningtree.

The late trains back to Norwich are always lively.
On may occasions we have seen some lively characters including one very bevvied up lady ( loosely described ) who was ejected at Manningtree.
This was on the Cambridge Route home....He was dealt with...twice.

Our Support...Excellent of course.

Attachments

• 53343516_2154504804657520_7896480167504117760_n.jpg
    53343516_2154504804657520_7896480167504117760_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4