Team v Millwall | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

Norwich often never do things the easy way, but what a game it was today, it had everything and the final result we so deserved, what a climax to a great game...And with W Brom kicking Leeds arses off the pitch in the T time kick off if just doesnt get any better for us....We are simply better than good...OTBC

We need to learn how to score from a penalty spot -I remember for the last few seasons we never got pens now we have had lots and missed 3/4 of them?

Luckily the missed pens haven’t caused much damage , but there will be games where will need to score our pens to win games .

At least today we were able to forget it during that mad 7 minutes of injury time !

what a game. even in city stand we went mental.
Post game beers meant I went to sleep during saturday night movie
and Mrs DG a bit miffed but it was worth it.
It did remind me of Derby game under JJ ( jump ship judas )

The Facebook stream I was watching was pulled by EFL at 1-1 so could only listen to rest. Listening is agony at times.....I went through every emotion imaginable during those final ten minutes. They probably shouldn’t have got themselves into that position, but I cannot remember a squad with such a determination to win since the first two years of Lambert’s reign. They just never know when they are beaten. My squeals when that fourth goal went in must’ve been heard in Norwich. Just wished I’d been there. Hope Rotherham home can be 3 points when I am there. Top of the Championship for 2 weeks at least.......way beyond my expectations.

Wow - what a game - I was telling myself at 03:00 at 90 mins not to go away even though it would make me late, as you know about City, you NEVER leave until the fat lady sings and she she had no idea what she had to sing in those minutes and then Pukkis name came up and 4-3 it was and I was stuffing down the throat the sheer screams in delight to not make a noise and then raced off.

Top of the table 2 points clear - beautiful.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the BBC resume Champ articles and if their focus as normal will be on Leeds and Boro and WBA and serve us up as leaders upstarts. We're going somewhere, its been proven over a number of matches now, its not an illusion.

It doesn’t matter whether we were there going mental or at home going mental and it doesn’t matter where in the world we are . We are all Norwich fans and after 3 years of crap is it any wonder we all celebrated like mad as (we hope) the good times slowly return !

We miss penalties on purpose to give the opposition a sense of false security.
Then we really stick it to them.

Maybe eh..lol

Their goal to make it 2-2 was an own goal....Their 3rd goal was skillfully made by Tim Crul
All the help we gave them and they still could`nt beat us!

Last edited:
A terrible throw from Krul he needs to remove these mistakes from his game.

Great scenes at the end and the celebrations were brilliant.

Sminks that was strange when the feed was stopped. Guys on the page said that someone had informed the EFL and they pulled it and banned Rocky but others say he just went offline as he got pissed off.