Team v Millwall | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

Personally I’d keep the same team as played away at Sheffield Wednesday - harsh on Cantwell perhaps but I think we may need Hernandez’s pace in behind to break down Millwall more

Re: the Tampa trip - I have no issues with it. These type of things are needed to bring in money to the club from different areas, and if that helps us keep or buy a player it is worth it. Should be noted half the players actually will travel further with their international teams and those who don’t play on international duty tend to get the first week of the break off and tend to go abroad with families etc anyways.

Rollercoaster.......... that is why I love football. That game will forever live in the memory...special.

I went mental and I made the baby cry.

Sign of a confident side and reminded me of the Jumpship days.

Their goals were defensive errors - RadioNorfolk chaps seemed to suggest that Krul, Zimmermann and Klose all to blame

Wow. What happened?
I checked the score 0-1.
Then I went to Tesco 3-3 in 94th min.
Sports report on the way home 4-3.
I nearly crashed the car.

WOW !!!!!!!!! Was down at the bottom the Snakepit when Pukki scored the winner , Went mental and went flying as we all piled on top of each other . Games like that don’t come along very often and to be be in the most mental part of the ground when it happened was mind blowing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!

Cheers TH!!!

YB. So pleased for everyone who went .... a game that will never be forgotten. I pictured you all going mental when it went in !! The cats will not come near me even now. :grinning:
Reminded me of the Jackson winner V Derby !! Really did "take the biscuit"... OTBC :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best moment since the Lambert years when we beat Millwall , Reading and Derby at home with last gasp goals ( who can forget that one ! ). Just been listening to Chris Gorehams commentary when Pukki scored the winner ! Ha ha ! Brilliant !!