Team v Middlesbrough | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v Middlesbrough

We've had a good first 45 tbh, I'd say the better team easily although no real clear chances . Tettey had a good couple of volleys which was probably closest we've got.

I agree it seems we get a lot of injuries and this seems to be down to the double hard sessions that DF has in place.

I thought that but then again we've been the same ever since I've known us. We always get the most bizarre injuries and often they don't even come within actual games like every other club. Always in training or during domestic breaks. Ivo was it last year who injured himself getting out of his for gods sake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: always seems to happen to Norwich players. I bet Jarvis would be 100% fit if he left us lol

That is a brilliant result. I've been travelling so missed it all. Was it a deserved victory? See pukki is a forward not a winger.

Hopefully we can kick on now...didnt that happen after last international break?

Yes Bears it was, I watched the game on that periscope. It was a proper shift today not a single player I’d say had a bad day. Best performance of the season so far. More of that and we will all be happy

Agreed Pukki is a forward. Wasn’t sure why we were playing him as a winger tbh as I’m sure we signed him as a forward !

That’s what I’ve been asking for , for the last 3 years ....100% effort for 100% of the time and with passion .THATS what wins you games and NC deserved it . Now we need to put that effort in in EVERY game and we will go places

Agree completely YB . Probably our all round best performance since the Lambert days in terms of effort , passion and desire to win. How quick and hungry we were to win back the ball, how desperate we seemed to not lose the ball. Everyone gave everything for each other today and that is all anyone will ever ask . The stadium sounded buzzing today - goes to show we don't need a drum and that simply playing well is enough to get supporters on side.