Team V Man U | Vital Football

Team V Man U

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
I watched the Man U Liverpool game yesterday and the pace that Man U go from defence to attack is frightening. We have to try and get something out of the game so i am picking a team to give us the best possible chance (in my opinion of course).

Norwood will get totally bypassed in midfield and along with McGoldrick loses the ball too often. Man U will punish that.

We need energy and a player who has good feet. That is why we need Lunny and Bogle in the midfield. Baldock is back to add steel to the defence and we need that against Rashford (although he may be injured).

Just going for pace upfront with Brewster and Burke and i have wanted to see them play together.

Ramsdale

Bash Egan Ampadu

Baldock Bogle Lunny Fleck Stevens

Brewster Burke

Ideally we do not want to go into the WBA game on the back of 2 defeats.

I watched the Man U Liverpool game yesterday and the pace that Man U go from defence to attack is frightening. We have to try and get something out of the game so i am picking a team to give us the best possible chance (in my opinion of course).

Norwood will get totally bypassed in midfield and along with McGoldrick loses the ball too often. Man U will punish that.

We need energy and a player who has good feet. That is why we need Lunny and Bogle in the midfield. Baldock is back to add steel to the defence and we need that against Rashford (although he may be injured).

Just going for pace upfront with Brewster and Burke and i have wanted to see them play together.

Ramsdale

Bash Egan Ampadu

Baldock Bogle Lunny Fleck Stevens

Brewster Burke

Ideally we do not want to go into the WBA game on the back of 2 defeats.
Egan is out

Ramsblind
Basham Ampadu Stevens
Baldock Lundstram Norwood:sick: Fleck Osborn
Burke McGoldrick

Basham Ampadu Stevens 🤢
Baldock Lundstrum Bogle Fleck Osborne
Brewster Burke
Bogle Because he can defend and is quick in fact the midfield is as quick as at any time this season. Brewster and Burke because Manure are not that quick at the back. Good time for Brewster to open his Account

Basham Ampadu Stevens 🤢
Baldock Lundstrum Bogle Fleck Osborne
Brewster Burke
Bogle Because he can defend and is quick in fact the midfield is as quick as at any time this season. Brewster and Burke because Manure are not that quick at the back. Good time for Brewster to open his Account
Forgot about Egan. On that basis i would go with your team choice.

Just nobody suggest a different formation because Big Hard Chris will call you a nonsense talking Playstation manager.

The team I suggested would more secure with 4 4 2 with Baldock dropping into a back 4 but as you suggest it is unlikely to happen. Also Stevens is better wider left than LCB

After watching the MU v Liverpool game whoever he picks has to be at the top of their game and hope MU aren't at it.
To be fair Dezza that's the situation we find ourselves in against most teams(Hope we're at it and they're not)Defo be the same on satdi also.:yes: UTMPB

The team I suggested would more secure with 4 4 2 with Baldock dropping into a back 4 but as you suggest it is unlikely to happen. Also Stevens is better wider left than LCB

We should have gone 4-4-2 after the Wolves game. Getting carved open twice in 10 minutes was a pattern that has just carried on. If we can't play 3-5-2 without JOC, then we shouldn't be trying...

[QUOTE="
Ideally we do not want to go into the WBA game on the back of 2 defeats.[/QUOTE]

Considering our next two games are against Manchester United and Manchester City I think that's a given.

Rashford fit then, hope he doesn't have the same game he had against Liverpool, could be a long night on Wed.

Bet Newcastle are glad they have points on the board losing 0-1 at moment.

Ramsdale
Bash, Ampadu, Whatever
Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens
Burke, Didzy

The high back line / midfield dropping off combo will see us get a walloping with how quickly Man U can counter, so best not do that again Chris. Our best bet is to sit back and hope Burke and Didzy can get behind the not particularly solid pairing of Maguire and Lindelhof on the rare occasion we play a forward ball.

If Man U don't score at least three I'll be shocked.